GDT: ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
Florida is getting away with a ton of interference. One in particular as laf was forechecking. If this how it is, we’re f***ed as is. I guess we need another cup in Florida.
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO INTERFERE IN THE PLAYOFFS. YOU AILL NOT WIN IF YOU PLAY CLEAN

bouds

Feb 9, 2009
Cullye had gas that period putting pressure but he’s playing with no one. Like he was the only that looked to press, the other two were just not doing anything.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO INTERFERE IN THE PLAYOFFS. YOU AILL NOT WIN IF YOU PLAY CLEAN

yeah just make sure you're not around when a player on the other team trips on his own feet or you'll get called for interference like Goodrow did

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Montour, Tkachuk, Bennett all have punchable faces
We get called for penalties. They don't.
Welcome to my world.

We killed the leafs with our PP in the first round.
Second round vs Florida?
Goalie interference? Naaaah!
Punching our Captain in the head? All good. No call, no suspension. Bueno.

With Rempe in the lineup I hope he or Trouba dismantle someone. The Bruins do not have that type of players. You guys do.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Bobrovsky is outplaying shesty thru 4 periods in MSG I’m not saying that was a terrible goal to give up but it wasn’t great either. He’s caught in between it’s really floridas first good look it’s in the net.

We need him to win us a game

Reactions: DudMan28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad