GDT: ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
holy crap what's my avatar?

I get sick of reading about the most nothing burger player all the time. How many times a day do I have to read a "hit water in the ocean" line? I've been over it for years. I just stick with what's real
Then stop defending the most nothing player of all time.

Let people hate things and stop coming in with a "well actually" every time.

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
Kakko drags f***ing God down.

If you dropped him in the desert it would immediately flood.
I’m not huge Kakko guy but my main takeaway is that this is yet another example of the team just sucking balls at optimizing players. Kakko needs a lot of help offensively, and yet we’ve paired him with a center who literally was dead last in the entire NHL in shot attempts/60. Wtf do they expect? They’re opting to play Wennberg at center over Chytil. Might as well throw up a sign outside MSG “we don’t want to score”

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I’m not huge Kakko guy but my main takeaway is that this is yet another example of the team just sucking balls at optimizing players. Kakko needs a lot of help offensively, and yet we’ve paired him with a center who literally was dead last in the entire NHL in shot attempts/60. Wtf do they expect?
There is literally no way to optimize him. He can't play offense at the NHL level. It's been five years and every linemate we could have thrown at him.

mas0764

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 16, 2005
I don’t understand why Rempe is in for Kakko instead of Vesey or Cuylle.

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Igor is Del Zotto.

Every other game he hits an amazing stretch pass.

Any other time, I wish he would just never touch the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad