GDT: ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRangers16

Oct 23, 2010
Hell's Kitchen
I’m not huge Kakko guy but my main takeaway is that this is yet another example of the team just sucking balls at optimizing players. Kakko needs a lot of help offensively, and yet we’ve paired him with a center who literally was dead last in the entire NHL in shot attempts/60. Wtf do they expect?

The other part is, we hit on 1/2 top 2 overall picks. Kakko might never be the offensive star we wanted but it doesn't make him useless. Having said this, I don't care that he's scratched tonight. I trust Lavi.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
There is literally no way to optimize him. He can't play offense at the NHL level. It's been five years and every linemate we could have thrown at him.
Sure. You said the exact same thing about Laf.

Kakko doesn’t work with this team, and it was explained earlier in the thread. Not with the run&gun rush oriented team v

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Sure. You said the exact same thing about Laf.

Kakko doesn’t work with this team, and it was explained earlier in the thread. Not with the run&gun rush oriented team v
Lafreniere always produced at a top six rate. That's bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad