GDT: ECF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
That hit at the end is .... where's Rempe? I don't want to see Rempe hurt so I suggest he fight Walter.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
I think Florida wins it all this year. Bob is clearly the best goalie remaining of the 4 teams. When he’s on, the other 3 can’t match him.
I hope so. At least they’ll have a better chance than last year when they were totally outclassed by Vegas.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
They did actually, initially anyway. Incredibly incompetent management drove them away. That's not their fault and they shouldn't be penalized for it.

The better they do, the more it highlights the failures of the previous regime and the less likely it is the new regime make the same mistake.
How did Flames management drive Chucky away? You guys just came off a monster season.

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
We're being compared to the trapping devils despite playing opposite, so I'll take it.
I thought the Cats copied the Rags’ game from the Canes’ series quite well.
Not easy to play against and if you get goaltending on top….easy W.

Ask the Canes why they are already golfing…

Reactions: dhfa

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
Like I said this playoffs. NYR had an easy road so far. The easiest of the teams left in the final 4. Panthers are the 1st real test . NY needs to come back game 2 with their A game or this will be a quick series. Caps and Canes didn't push the Rangers hard enough this post season .

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
Screenshot_20240522-224728.png

I should have bought the macbook

Cats711

Apr 24, 2022
UK
What are Florida fans' opinion of Lomberg? The kid was an absolute tank last year in the playoffs too. Love the way the kid plays but definitely seems like a different animal when playing during the reg season from the 10 or so games I've seen of him over the past year.

I want him on my team though. Guy's an engine in the ploffs.
We love him. Plays every single second on the ice like its going to be his last. Leaves everything on the ice. Gets the team going, great character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad