GDT: ECF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I really don’t have an issue with the period. I don’t think fla had a great chance. Thought we had the better chances. Igor just gives up a ridiculous goal. Just cannot happen. That’s as bad a goal as any that Andersen gave up to us.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
We were cooking until the penalty. The PK got the job done but it seemed to change momentum.

Always love to see them arbitrarily call an infraction that happened every waking moment of the period.

I thought the period was fine save for a couple of shifts. Which makes the goal all the more unforgiveable. I frankly thought that period would in the upper half of periods we played against the Canes. The Panthers didn't look all that scary in the first period.

Reactions: Bob Richards

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Hits are 12-9, the biggest hit they threw was on Tro and Gus threw one that was basically the same straight after, it just wasn't in open ice so didn't get a replay.
Y'all need valium or something

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Subban is a f***ing idiot. Nothing to do with Shesterkin, I'm obviously overreacting to one goal. But it wasn't for Shesterkin it would be 4-0 in that period? What period was he watching? The Panthers had nothing that period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad