Proposal: Dumoulin for Nichushkin

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
We should be number nine on that list. Our defense is better than Washingtons.

I would like that, but I feel like the window for this being a fair deal will soon be gone, and I'm pretty sure that we won't be trading Fleury before the season.

I think it depends how (and if) big of a disaster Niemi and Lethonen continue to be.

That's Dallas's weakest point right now. Defense is iffy, but if you upgrade to MAF, he could help cover up the defense much more so than Niemi or Lethonen.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I think it depends how (and if) big of a disaster Niemi and Lethonen continue to be.

That's Dallas's weakest point right now. Defense is iffy, but if you upgrade to MAF, he could help cover up the defense much more so than Niemi or Lethonen.

I just believe that one of Niemi or Lehtonen will bounce back somehow to an average level. I also believe that Nichushkin will break out again. So it would be quite a tricky trade once the season starts.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
Anaheim
Chicago
Nashville
San Jose
St. Louis
Tampa Bay
Minnesota
NYI (this one is arguable imo)
Washington (this one is arguable imo)

That's 9, which puts the Penguins around 10.

the pen's dee is hard to gauge. if you would put most of them on any other team, their value would drop considerably. but on the pen's they fit the system very well.

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
Anaheim
Chicago
Nashville
San Jose
St. Louis

Tampa Bay
Minnesota
NYI (this one is arguable imo)
Washington (this one is arguable imo)

That's 9, which puts the Penguins around 10.

The bolded sure, maybe Tampa. That puts the Pens 6th at worst.

Dallas1960

Oct 26, 2015
No thank you! Val is approaching a crossroads in his career where we will find out just what he has to offer. With Sharp approaching unrestricted free agency and one more year of wear tear - it is nice to have options to turn too. We do of course have other young wingers but they have not logged a single NHL game.

It is funny all of the oddball proposals for our players seem to be conjured up by fans of other teams- Penguins, Leafs, Rangers, and Montreal. :shakehead

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
No thank you! Val is approaching a crossroads in his career where we will find out just what he has to offer. With Sharp approaching unrestricted free agency and one more year of wear tear - it is nice to have options to turn too. We do of course have other young wingers but they have not logged a single NHL game.

It is funny all of the oddball proposals for our players seem to be conjured up by fans of other teams- Penguins, Leafs, Rangers, and Montreal. :shakehead

You broke their combo dude, not cool. I bet we could have gotten 10 pages of pens talking to each other.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016

Don't even try affiliating us with this thread. We want nothing to do with it. But to answer your question, there are a fair amount of PIT-DAL proposals because of their goaltending situations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad