GDT: Ducks vs Devils

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hire Berube
No thanks

I'm pretty sure he isn't good

And I have defended him and don't think he deserved to be fired in St. Louis because they're really a bad team.

I'd rather Evason, but he's also the DOPE that was playing Fleury a lot over Gustavsson the last year + and giving him a ton of rope. So I don't really want him either.

That's not happening anymore since Hynes took over.

Reactions: glenwo2

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Also letting Henrique get a hat trick stings.

Loved Rico while he was here.... But comeon!

First ever hat trick and we give it up in is twilight years.

Reactions: Bleedred

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Before this 8-3 stretch, the Devils were 8-9-1, tied with Buffalo, behind Montreal Penguins and Lightning. They were also 2-3 games back of Detroit Carolina and Caps and I believe Isles.

They are now 16-12-1, they are ahead of Lightning, Sabres, Habs and Pens. They are a game back of Carolina with two in hand. They are 1 pt back of Det and Wash. 3 pts back of NYI with 2 gms in hand.

Anyone coming in here and saying the Devils didn’t make up ground is a flat out LIAR

Reactions: Devs3cups

Shagrat59

Dec 14, 2023
Falkreath
No thanks

I'm pretty sure he isn't good

And I have defended him and don't think he deserved to be fired in St. Louis because they're really a bad team.

I'd rather Evason, but he's also the DOPE that was playing Fleury a lot over Gustavsson the last year + and giving him a ton of rope. So I don't really want him either.

That's not happening anymore since Hynes took over.
Woodcroft is the answer

• Wow
Reactions: Bleedred

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
Flyers game is huge, but will be difficult on a 3 out of 4 while the Flyers are well rested.

That's why you can't drop games like this, especially when the Ducks stink and they were missing several key guys.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Also letting Henrique get a hat trick stings.

Loved Rico while he was here.... But comeon!
I was like ''Well I know he didn't have a hat trick here, despite a lot of two goal games'' and before I could even wonder if this was indeed his first career hat trick, they told us it was.

Reactions: Whaddagoal

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Would be nice if Meier could get his game going. Don't even wanna look at his stats the last 10 games or so but man he is useless out there. The play dies on his stick and he doesn't look like he really is playing as hard as he should be. Extremely disappointed with his play but at the same time Ruff has him playing 3rd line minutes and 2nd powerplay unit. He's not put in a role where he can really excel yet not doing himself any favor to get bumped back up the lineup permanently.

Reactions: RNCDevil

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The viewer at home want honesty, the people who work for the team don’t want to hear negativity. Guess who the broadcasters hear from and lean on.
You just don’t get taken seriously as a broadcast when you go full homer though, this is one thing SNY gets, especially with the Met broadcasts. Sure they’re all Met homers but they won’t shy off calling out the team or even players on occasion

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It's annoying they lay these eggs every few games, but they keep winning more then they lose lately so it's not the end of the world.

Now enjoy pretending like it is the end of the world for the rest of the night.

Reactions: Better Call Sal

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
Flyers game is huge, but will be difficult on a 3 out of 4 while the Flyers are well rested.

That's why you can't drop games like this, especially when the Ducks stink and they were missing several key guys.
3 out of 4???

They only showed up for 1 period.

More like 2 1/3 out 4

Reactions: glenwo2

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I was like ''Well I know he didn't have a hat trick here, despite a lot of two goal games'' and before I could even wonder if this was indeed his first career hat trick, they told us it was.
I figured he had to have one during the 30 goal season

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Before this 8-3 stretch, the Devils were 8-9-1, tied with Buffalo, behind Montreal Penguins and Lightning. They were also 2-3 games back of Detroit Carolina and Caps.

They are now 16-12-1, they are ahead of Lightning, Sabres, Habs and Pens. They are a game back of Carolina with two in hand. They are 1 pt back of Det and Wash.

Anyone coming in here and saying the Devils didn’t make up ground is a flat out LIE.
Who’s saying they didn’t make up ground? The fact is they haven’t made up enough ground to not be frustrated over a loss like this. As I said before when they fall into a hole you want them to get out of the hole, not get to the top but fall back in a bit.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Thats bullshit. They were literally behind Pens, Habs, Lightning before this stretch. They were 3 games behind Caps Detroit and Canes.

They are now ahead of Pens Habs Lightning and are now only 2 pts back of Canes with 2 games in hand and 1 pt back of Caps and Detroit

You are a liar

They have been banking a lot of points since Nico came back and that's great. That said, until very recently they still have not looked good doing it. They just started to turn the corner to actually winning games in a semi sustainable way, then do, that. When you dig yourself into a hole, you can't afford to give away points to teams you should beat on your way out. That's something that might be excusable if you've built yourself a cushion.

It's terribly frustrating to lose a game like this. This was so winnable and started fine. Jack drove the train right off the tracks and no one seemingly had any interest in trying to get it back on. If they would have just kept their cool and kept playing their game, they likely would have won. Very frustrating.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
1702867271944.png

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Would be nice if Meier could get his game going. Don't even wanna look at his stats the last 10 games or so but man he is useless out there. The play dies on his stick and he doesn't look like he really is playing as hard as he should be. Extremely disappointed with his play but at the same time Ruff has him playing 3rd line minutes and 2nd powerplay unit. He's not put in a role where he can really excel yet not doing himself any favor to get bumped back up the lineup permanently.

He's gotten time with Jack/Bratt/Nico. He just doesn't do shit. I've got you covered on his last 10 games. Here it is

Tony Snell Meme.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad