Ducks to broadcast every game for free

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BrokenFace

Aug 15, 2010
STL
Hopefully. I don't think these teams realize how much of their current popularity is owed to past availability of games. When most people had cable, most people had access to their games. That's no longer the case, so hopefully teams learn that they have to make their product reasonably easy to watch for fans if they want to remain relevant.

Last edited:

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Bad thing: Ducks have the Worst announcers in the NHL

Good thing: you might get to hear the Best announcers in the NHL when they play the Sharks

Bad thing: Ducks kinda suck

Good thing: Ducks can very fun/intriguing at times

Reactions: Hangemhigh

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Good.

The Caps/Qatar seem hell bent on forcing Caps fans to have to sign up to their monument sports network for $20 a month to watch Caps games ..

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
ain't Chicago doing this too on their new Network. regardless I approve of this trend

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
If I wasn't obligated to hate the Ducks as a Kings fan, this might make me switch to being their fan.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be

Ducks will be broadcasting every game for free. With the issues Bally Sports has been having, will we see more teams do the same?

Interesting....

Ducks fans , do you guys have ANY insight in to how/why this happened?

I am curious if the Ducks were being proactive or if we can expect to see a lot more of this

NVious

Dec 20, 2022
I’m a cynic, whats the catch?

Ain’t no such thing as a free lunch
By watching the games you are digitally signing a contract that allows the Anaheim Ducks to broadcast gambling ads into your dreams.

Quack Quack it's time to get DUCKY with BetMGM, for the best sports entertainment use codeword #GoDucksGo for 10% off your next bet.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
The Stars announced this earlier this summer. I assumed "Victory" was named after Victory Plaza (American Airlines Center). Maybe they offered it to the Ducks as well?
I know the MLB has been working on something like this for when Bally's inevitably fails.

It would be smart for the NHL to do the same

Reactions: TrillMike

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Pens/Pirates have a streaming service for $18 a month now. Instead of paying $85 a month on cable just to watch hockey it’s now been decoupled. Thank God.

• Love
Reactions: Crossfire Hurricane

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
The Stars announced this earlier this summer. I assumed "Victory" was named after Victory Plaza (American Airlines Center). Maybe they offered it to the Ducks as well?
I think the name is coincidence. I don't think this was ever supposed to be a Dallas Stars service and they intended to get more teams and be like an online-only RSN.

Reactions: TrillMike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad