GDT: Ducks @ Predators 10.22 5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
these ****ing refs are such a joke...i know it doesnt matter at this point bu **** off with brutal calls....

do SOMETHING BM

xxreact9

Jun 4, 2012
A guy with some skill like Sprong is needed...too bad we needed another defensemen.

You seem like the type of fan who thought Damien Brunner would be the greatest NHLer of all time, then learned no lessons from it.

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
Thanks "Captain" Getzlaf. This whole team needs to sit next game and call up the AHL roster to send a message. Absolutely disgusting "effort" to start the season. Completely unacceptable.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
I feel like we're a team that is playing out the string after being eliminated from playoff contention.

Ducks aren't going to win a game on this trip.

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
Is it too late to get a refund on the season tickets? This team was advertised to be a Cup contender, not a team that's going to end up in the bottom five of the league.

Oct 18, 2011
i am sure firing BB and bringing a draconian coach like carlyle is exactly what we need!
our top 5 highest paid forwards have ZERO goals

the hagelin move looks like a disaster so far, he seems like he can only excel in the east

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
lol Nashville winning literally every single puck battle. Just like every other team we've played this season.

Theridion

May 11, 2002
Orange, CA
I'm hoping a blowout shows BB the door.

I don't care about the losses as much as I care about year after year of not fixing the powerplay

Amp30

Jan 27, 2014
Even our 3rd periods look like crap.

Everything is bad about this team now.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Him too. I just named them because of the quoted post. But basically, our best players have been crap.

Maybe best forwards is more accurate.

Yeah, we have a couple D playing up to expectations, mainly Fowler and Vatanen. I'm disappointed in Lindholm as well.

This team really does nothing well. They aren't fast. They don't hit or play heavy. They don't cycle. They don't play a good team game. They don't dump and chase.

They're poorly constructed and poorly executing. I can't even tell if it's coaching at this point. They're just bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad