GDT: Ducks @ Predators 10.22 5pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
A guy with some skill like Sprong is needed...too bad we needed another defensemen.

Seriously, man, you're a broken record with some of this stuff. Sprong, Mako 2, and Sekac. I probably left something out.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
Even if they haven't... getting off to a really bad start can be the difference between making the playoffs and missing them. This isn't one or two players, it's everyone, and arguably systemic.

Im thinking they have. Stephens tweeted out the other day that BB had to get on them due to effort level in practice. Then they come out and coast through a game like this. They obviously don't give a crap what BB tells them.

Carelton CA

Dec 16, 2011
Honest to goodness, its time for some big names to sit. SHAKE IT UP.

Hagelin and Cogliano same guy doing nothing, I don't care about the iron man stuff.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Goalies are probably looking ahead on the schedule and highlighting when they play the Ducks because they know they are going to pad their stats.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Im thinking they have. Stephens tweeted out the other day that BB had to get on them due to effort level in practice. Then they come out and coast through a game like this. They obviously don't give a crap what BB tells them.

Yeah, I'm mostly saying I don't think it even matters at this point if they have tuned him out or not. Something has to change. If they have tuned him out, and I'm leaning that way myself too, then it's a more obvious fix. Change it up.

If it isn't, then I still think you change the coach, but it may not solve anything. But a fresh face is definitely where I'd go.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Mako 2 costs 119.99 dollars and if you buy one on hockeymonkey right now you get one half price

He's a former 50 goal scorer. I think he has a better idea of what stick works for him than you do.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
He is literally the only player in the league that uses it, must be doing it right.

:facepalm:

Did you know Mike Modano used to get his skates custom made from old molds that were long out of date? Are you going to suggest he should have upgraded? It's his stick, dude. He knows what he needs better than you do.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
LMAO the Preds have such actors on their team. He touched my shoulder pad ref?! Did you see it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad