• Total voters

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I’ve seen less egregious stuff called back
And more egregious stuff stand.

I don’t understand the rule at all.
I'm always reminded of the David Clarkson goal against us (that stood!) where he ran up and did a full Frank Lampard, and the league said it was a redirect.

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Rochester, NY
he's saying zib kreider smith is the rangers 3rd line. try and keep up with the discourse.

Well this was a needlessly dickish response.

He ignored the entirety of a long post that was 99% about the issues with Zib and Kreider's performance on the PP1 unit, and reacted solely to the last sentence that referred to Zib as our supposed 1C. Pretty sure I'm not the one having difficulty tracking the discourse.

Again, Zib (and to a SLIGHTLY lesser extent Kreider) has been a gaping black hole on the PP for nearly 20 straight games. It directly cost the team the series against Florida, and it's something that will stand in the way of the team winning a Cup. Considering the team HAS options (Laf, Chytil), it's stupid to keep rolling out the same old thing just because it used to work.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
Well this was a needlessly dickish response.

He ignored the entirety of a long post that was 99% about the issues with Zib and Kreider's performance on the PP1 unit, and reacted solely to the last sentence that referred to Zib as our supposed 1C. Pretty sure I'm not the one having difficulty tracking the discourse.

Again, Zib (and to a SLIGHTLY lesser extent Kreider) has been a gaping black hole on the PP for nearly 20 straight games. It directly cost the team the series against Florida, and it's something that will stand in the way of the team winning a Cup. Considering the team HAS options (Laf, Chytil), it's stupid to keep rolling out the same old thing just because it used to work.
I wasnt ratifying his post, or his ability to follow the discourse. just clarifying and it was tongue in cheek.

also it was appropriately smarmy.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Whatever the ice time breakdown is, the Bromance is a problem.

Kreider will be fine when the games matter- he does this shit every year and it drives me nuts every year but the playoffs start and he does nothing but score goals.

I don’t know what the answer is here. That line shouldn’t be our worst line.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Whatever the ice time breakdown is, the Bromance is a problem.

Kreider will be fine when the games matter- he does this shit every year and it drives me nuts every year but the playoffs start and he does nothing but score goals.

I don’t know what the answer is here. That line shouldn’t be our worst line.

To be fair that's the only line right now that isn't playing well so it's not as bad as it could be.

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
You know the 40 and 50 goals the last two years were. regular season. He doesn’t “just” turn it on late. It’s just that he’s not the style player some fans think he should be, so they bitch about him endlessly. He’s a great Ranger. May end up the all time leading scorer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad