NFL GDT: Week 8: Russell’s New Recipe

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
He was the best player on defense today (as opposed to Eddie Jackson who was just ass all over) but incredible that he didn't catch that ball. It was the game.
that's why it's hard to be mad at him but damn, i would've caught that. whole team needs to dedicate an entire practice to the jugs machine though. my god

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I think Green Bay is gonna regret that Jordan Love contract BIG TIME. He's made of paper and constantly turns the ball over. 2 of the worst qualities you can have as a starting QB. Why on earth everyone seems to think he's some kind of star/pro-bowl caliber QB is beyond me. Every time I watch him play he's either throwing an INT or limping around hurt.

Yes it was time for GB to move on from Rodgers, but going all-in and handing that kind of $$ to such a mediocre and unproven QB(who is also fragile and not always available to play) was beyond stupid. That organization has fallen off the map since winning the SB with young Rodgers. One disappointing season after another. Horrible drafting, especially in the 1st round. Fans should be calling out the front office/GM. Time for some big changes up at the top. MFL is also a clueless head coach who constantly gets exposed in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad