GDT: Dry January? How about Drai January! Oilers v Flyers - 7 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Yet another classic GDT……..we are not worthy!
Thanks for @5minsforfighting for taking the reigns. Board really has collapsed as far as interest. Like a lot of people left while the club was losing and haven't come back. To think people used to squabble over who gets the GDT' here and there was a list. No wait list now it seems.

Not sure what to make of this game. I don't watch the Flyers at all but I hear Torts has them playing well.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks for @5minsforfighting for taking the reigns. Board really has collapsed as far as interest. Like a lot of people left while the club was losing and haven't come back. To think people used to squabble over who gets the GDT' here and there was a list. No wait list now it seems.

Not sure what to make of this game. I don't watch the Flyers at all but I hear Torts has them playing well.
You're tagging the wrong guy.

Poor guy gets tagged constantly in HFOil.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
I asked ChatGPT to make an Oilers lineup card.

First it gave me baseball Oilers...
View attachment 794593

So then i asked it to make an "Oilers hockey themed lineup card"...

View attachment 794594

What's with the dinosaur and crazy bunny?

Then it gave me this one....

View attachment 794596

It's smart enough to know we have a Viking on the team.

Then it gave me this one. It's probably my favorite...

View attachment 794597

Then it gave me this one that is hilarious but also disturbing...

View attachment 794599
yikes. ;)

Mr Sakich

Mar 8, 2002
Motel 35
vimeo.com

boring boring hockey. I was at the Flames game on new years eve and almost fell asleep for the first 50 minutes. Off the glass and out is their game plan.

Tort should be banned from the NHL because coaches like him are killing the game.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
boring boring hockey. I was at the Flames game on new years eve and almost fell asleep for the first 50 minutes. Off the glass and out is their game plan.

Tort should be banned from the NHL because coaches like him are killing the game.
I'm disturbed you attended a Flames game. Is that contagious?

;)

Your mistake was being at a Flames game. I shouldn't have to state this. heh

Reactions: Mr Sakich

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
If I’m being honest I got this one as a L on my card. First game home from a long trip against a team that’s playing well and loves to skate and grind. Those conditions don’t usually bode well for the Oilers.

But I hope they prove me wrong, come out fast and focused from the hop boys!

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I've had a good feeling about most games lately but have a bad feeling about this one for some reason. Philly is just one of those teams that the Oilers seem to struggle with the last several years and those guys playing really hard under Tortorella plus first game home after a long road trip is always unpredictable, it'll be a good test.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017

Too many warnings now. You cant even joke around and you’re getting a warning. I’m out

• Wow
Reactions: gordonhught

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
If I’m being honest I got this one as a L on my card. First game home from a long trip against a team that’s playing well and loves to skate and grind. Those conditions don’t usually bode well for the Oilers.

But I hope they prove me wrong, come out fast and focused from the hop boys!

They lost 4 of their last 5 so I wouldn't say they're playing well at the moment. But I am worried that they come out flying to try and get back on the win column. Hopefully the Oil is up to the task and ready to match the effort.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad