Drouin vs Nylander vs Ehlers

Who you take going forward ?

• Total voters

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Well this reeks of recency bias based on ehlers start lol
Nylander by a hair although Ehlers is a very close 2nd. Drouin shouldnt be in the poll.

Pnumbers since last year including playoffs

Nylander: 35g/70pts in 81 games vs Ehlers 32g/71pts in 82 games

it would be fair to call this a draw

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
And Horvat

you need to have more than 61pts both marner and Nylander had as 20-21 year olds. also Horvat is 26 in 2 months. I get that petey has been awful but Bo doesnt belong here

Gurilla

former goal scorer
Jan 28, 2015
Winnipeg
Ehlers and Nylanders are basically the same player, obviously biased and watching more of Ehlers I love his work ethic and hustle every single shift. The stats are similar but I think Ehler's is slightly ahead of Nylander as of right now in their careers.

Dache

Feb 12, 2018
you need to have more than 61pts both marner and Nylander had as 20-21 year olds. also Horvat is 26 in 2 months. I get that petey has been awful but Bo doesnt belong here
Re read what I was responding to. It has nothing to do with what you’re talking about.

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
Ehlers and Nylanders are basically the same player, obviously biased and watching more of Ehlers I love his work ethic and hustle every single shift. The stats are similar but I think Ehler's is slightly ahead of Nylander as of right now in their careers.
Does Ehler's have the ability to play C as well? Nylander plays C whenever Tavares or Matthews is out. Soup-Nylander-Vesey dominated the Drai line the 2nd game at ES.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
That's fair since I believe it is close with him and Ehlers. But how so? He looks the same to me. He was quick out of the gate, but hasn't scored a goal since opening night. Ehlers has had a goal in 4 straight games. To me what will determine if Nylander has taken a step fwd is he will be less timid on the ice. When play gets more physical, I am just not sure he will show up. This is one area where I have always like Ehlers, he doesn't mind the heavy going. Close call either way.
So far Nylander looks way more vested in games than previously. He was known to take shifts off but so far this season he looks to have matured and is taking every shift seriously and giving 100%.
Can't say if thats going to = more points but his effort level bodes well for when the games get tougher.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Weird how he was drafted as one, and told Babcock, it where he wanted to be.
Ya too bad it's not where he's played since making it into the NHL. I wonder why?
Oh must be because of Babcock. I see now. :popcorn:

Strange season so far i must say.

Ehlers......... 11 pts in 7 games
Nylander .....8 pts in 9 games.
Drouin ........8 pts in 7 games.

Last edited:
Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
Ya too bad it's not where he's played since making it into the NHL. I wonder why?
Oh must be because of Babcock. I see now. :popcorn:

Strange season so far i must say.

Ehlers......... 11 pts in 7 games
Nylander .....8 pts in 9 games.
Drouin ........8 pts in 7 games.

Nylander .....12 pts in 11 games
Ehlers............12 pts in 11 games
Drouin...........9 pts in 11 games

:popcorn:

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Ad

Upcoming events