GDT: Draft thread Day 2 - 11AM

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
I usually don't do this, but I have a friend at the draft and Treliving has been talking to Doug Armstrong A LOT apparently. He claims that he lip read "Nylander" from them as their table is right in front of his seats.

So... Nylander to the Blues tonight? Paryako? IDK what makes sense

Nylander for Parayko is exactly the kind of nightmare fuel I can see happening. Parayko should be a cap dump but he is big!

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I usually don't do this, but I have a friend at the draft and Treliving has been talking to Doug Armstrong A LOT apparently. He claims that he lip read "Nylander" from them as their table is right in front of his seats.

So... Nylander to the Blues tonight? Paryako? IDK what makes sense

Armstrong loves to steal great players from Toronto when they feel weak. The Steen and Colaiacovo trade still hurts me deeply.

I think the Blues would be good trading partners. Neighbours and Bolduc would be great targets, along with picks obviously.

Kalaish26

Oct 12, 2016
I kind of hope we trade down grab a couple of second rounders and maybe try and trading the later of those 2nd rounders for either more picks or roster players (unless someone drops in the first round that we cannot pass on). Heck even if there's some desperate team out there that we can get a 7th for for the rights to Kerfoot or Bunting that would be better than nothing.

We have had poor asset management the last few years, would like to see an improvement on that end with BT.

Reactions: Hotel Mario

notbias

Feb 16, 2017

5x5

Not bad, but looks like a 40pt player with some toughness who played well beside an elite C.

Go4soda

Dec 15, 2015
Meier signs for $8.8. What does that do for Nylander's ask?
I think Willie can reasonably demand more as his numbers over the past couple of seasons are better, but how much more?
that’s 10M in leafs money…

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
How do so many people know the words to this song? :laugh: Singer must have a big family.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Alright im at the point of rumour desperation that ill take anything at this point.

Whats have everyones brothers friend who works at MLSE saying?

Nylander to Florida and we change tax situations for 10 years and play out of their building so we get better weather too.

I am bored... I want the draft to start

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad