Draft lottery date announced

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
It will be at night.. and if you are working that late shift, Im sure you can get on your phone.
I think he's talking about the Friday rounds. There's no way they're doing Rounds 2-7 in the evening. Round 2 will start much earlier in the day that Friday.

Reactions: themilosh

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
I think he's talking about the Friday rounds. There's no way they're doing Rounds 2-7 in the evening. Round 2 will start much earlier in the day that Friday.
ahh makes sense.. As much as I love the draft --- rounds 2-7 I rarely watch live - just check in for Habs selection.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Will the complete draft order outside of playoffs teams be revealed on the 10th? If I remember correctly, whe the Habs won 3rd overall in 2018, they had announced the complete order except the top 3 and revealed it at a later time. Or was it just later on the same night? I can't remember.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
The guy legit drops the NY Rangers ball by "accident" and a minute later that same ball is the winner. Who was the GM of that winning team? Jeff Gorton

That was no accident, the whole system was rigged.

We are in good hands, I like our chance of winning. :D

Last edited:

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
In before Montreal picks fourth.

Can't bust another 3rd overall pick if you don't pick 3rd

1m06z4.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events