Low Effort GDT Draft day - 7:00 SN PART 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Unbelievable they traded up for a type of player like this. Was the Englund experiement not enough. Who is going to play RD exactly? Currently LD depth.

Chabot, Wolanin, Brannstrom, Sanderson, Kleven, Lajoie.
We haven't taken a right shot this draft lol.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
I still think we have a glaring need for high end offensive talent. We're now overloaded on the d-end...probably not needing d prospects for the next few years at this rate. We need way more flyers on high risk/high reward offensive players. Liked the #32 pick tho.

Reactions: Boud

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Unbelievable they traded up for a type of player like this. Was the Englund experiement not enough. Who is going to play RD exactly? Currently LD depth.

Really dont understand either lol

Mann also said yesterday they would go with their needs next.... I dont see that as a need, oh well.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Marc Methot type

He's a Methot type player

837072ca19e3c5cebea76e2693f3100d.gif

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Kleven has the size that a lot of teams are enticed by, idk if he would have lasted till our pick. Maybe if we handnt traded for Murray we could have waited but i think we'd have been pushing it to wait it out.

There are better big players out there though. The guy is just very meh to me. And seriously where is he going to play for our team as a LD?

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
I mean, you are on a prospect discussion forum, opinions on the draft is kind of the expectation here... If that's not what you are looking for you are in the wrong place
It's just funny how people think they are experts about players they have probably never seen play

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
Jarventie is a very high upside player
I know very little of him aside his stats but his numbers do look impressive. And a hot start this year.

But Greig and Kleven are players that imo only have middle 6 upside. This team needs playmakers.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018

To be fair Klevin is likely 4 years away so who knows where we will be.

Right side is Zaitsev, JBD, Thomson, Brown, Zub, Jaros.

Lots of bodies. Hopefully a couple pan out.

R We A Team

Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Ottawa
Took awhile but you guys finally got a pick to bitch about. Seriously are we really going to start judging picks based on which school they are going to?

Oh No!! Not another one from N.D. I mean they must be crappy players if they are on the same team right? In a top ranked program at that. I get not liking the pick based on expectations but not liking because of school choice is... lazy.

Reactions: Leaves34
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad