Prospect Info: Down On The Farm (Ads and Glads)

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
L'Heureux already up to 5 points in the first three games of the season. If he keeps this up, he's going to get his look in the NHL sooner than later, I would think. Of course, knowing this organization nothing is a given.
Vinnie Hinostroza has 2G 5A for 7 points!

Edit: My wife told me that L'Heureux was called up to Nashville.

Last edited:

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
The first place Admirals (4-1) won 4-2 at Iowa (0-5), usually a hard place to win.
Matt Murray had 30 saves. Jesper Wallstedt gave up 3 goals.

The 4th goal was a ENG by Kevin Wall.
The other Ads goal was by Svechkov!

The Stars of the Game were:

Vinnie Hinostroza 1G 1A
Reid Schaefer 1G
Nick Blankenburg 2A

The next game has the 6th place Chicago Wolves (1-2) coming to town on Friday at 7 PM after a 5-0 loss at Hershey.

The Ads won at Chicago 4-1 in their only game so far. O'Reilly had 4 points.

The Ads have 19G in 5 games for 3.80 GPG.

Last edited:

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Schaefer now up to 4G in 5 games.... last seasons total was 7G 14A in 63 games.

Hinostroza was a great vet addition as well and good to see Svechkov on the scoreboard coming back from back from injury

Svech is just being Svech! We like him in Milwaukee.

Last edited:

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Chrona (1-1) is in goal. WIlsey and Ufko. Up front Schaefer, Lucchini and Hinostroza.

Vinnie is tied for the league lead in points with nine.

One of the refs is a woman, Samantha Hiller. This will be my first AHL game with a woman being a ref. I have see some international U-18 games in Madison two summers ago with all women officials. Last season, the Ads had a woman Linesperson.

The Wolves dominated the first 7 minutes, with 3 SOG to zero for the Admirals. On an Icing, Chicago had 9 players on the ice! Hiller made one of them come back off the bench. The other ref talked to the Wolves captain about there being six skaters on the ice for the puck drop. Montgomery went off. He was one of the 5 original skaters. I saw Ozzy crush him on the end boards. When is Chicago going to get penalized for doing all of this Unsportsmanlike Conduct? It was all a big circus stall to buy 20 seconds before the puck drop!

Fensore grabbed Bellows in front of me. Bellows heaved him off like an old pillow! Fensore was holding Schaefer before and after the face off. Schaefer gets a minor for Slashing Fensore. SOG 12-4 Chicago. The Wolves had 2 shots on the PP. Nine seconds carry over to period 2.

Chicago skated hard and pulled their usual illegal Slap Shot like tactics.

Chicago still skating hard and limiting the Ads shots. Ratcliffe just hit the left post. This goalie is sloppy is not good at catching the puck. The Ads need more shots. Ratcliffe was punched in the face by 2 Wolves. The refs even it up? The Wolves could have been called for 3 penalties in that mess, instead of one!

Ref Beau Halkidis needs some time in the ECHL!

Ads called for 2 penalties! What total garbage! They get one PPG courtesy of the incompetent refs! Most Beau Halkidis. Wolves for High Sticking, #2 Fensore against Schaefer in the neutral zone. This goalie keeps flopping out of the net and gets away with it. Eventually, the Ads will make Martin pay for being down and out!

Fensore called for High Sticking Ratcliffe. That isn't easy to do. Ref Hiller called that one. Svechkov scores a PPG on his own rebound and slid the puck in behind Floppy Martin. O'Reilly with the assist.

Schaefer just hammered somebody on front of the Ads bench! I am surprised that the guy got up. It was a loud boom from 150 feet away. Ads had a shot off a face off. Martin was looking behind him. Wolves starting trouble in two spots as the horn sounds.

Total SOG 20-17 Wolves, but 13-8 Ads in the period.

Last edited:

Grouch

Apr 22, 2021
Vinnie was the leading scorer last season for Rockford.

Svech is just being Svech! We like him in Milwaukee.
Vinnie played for the Pens last year and was good in WBS. He was in RFD ONLY for his ELC and not since 17-18.

Sent to Rochester from Sabres only to play youth, and WBS in Pittsburgh mainly so Sully could play youth and Jansen Harkins and his 0 goals in 46 gms.

He's a great asset to have in MKE and should get some looks up in the bigs. He is an NHL'r with speed but size hampers him in coaches eyes.

Reactions: adsfan

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Vinnie played for the Pens last year and was good in WBS. He was in RFD ONLY for his ELC and not since 17-18.

Sent to Rochester from Sabres only to play youth, and WBS in Pittsburgh mainly so Sully could play youth and Jansen Harkins and his 0 goals in 46 gms.

He's a great asset to have in MKE and should get some looks up in the bigs. He is an NHL'r with speed but size hampers him in coaches eyes.
You are correct. Vinnie was in WBS last year. My info says he is 5'10" and 180 lbs. That makes him Ufko's and Ozzy's size.

My memory is too good by half.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad