Confirmed Signing with Link: [TOR] F Max Domi signs extension with the Maple Leafs (4 years, $3.75M AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
I personally like the deal. I think he has good chemistry with Matthews.

Knies Matthews. Marner.
Domi. Tavares. Nylander
Jarn. Kampf. Mcmanb
Dewar. Pontus. Robbie

Need an upgrade here for sure

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I personally like the deal. I think he has good chemistry with Matthews.

Knies Matthews. Marner.
Domi. Tavares. Nylander
Jarn. Kampf. Mcmanb
Dewar. Pontus. Robbie

Need an upgrade here for sure

You started out so good, then by the time you hit the 3rd line you just …. Gave up trying to spell players names hahahahaha

Can we get 12-18 more players with THE PASSION?

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Yes. He is giving up 532k per year compared to the same contract in Tampa.

Provided
1.) a no tax team would have taken him at that
2.) he would have got term for the first time ever.
3.) he still got a raise from his last 2 contracts.

Not every ufa has the opportunity to play in a low tax market.

We will have to see what players of his ilk (9 g 47 pts) make this year to see if this is a discount

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Domi is not gritty... he sucker punches people, and this is coming from a fan of his and the Leafs.

He is a skilled player who primarily uses his stick.

Signing is great by the way, slightly under his value and the term is good, I like it a lot.

Every single cup contending team have a few guys like him. Sneaky dirty, ultra competitive.

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
By all accounts that I've heard, Tie is a douche in real life. But at least he knows how to give his son good advice and what it means to be a Leaf

An acquaintance of mine went to high school with Tie, couldn't stand him. That said, l'm more than happy Junior is sticking with his hometown team.

Reactions: Crazy Monkey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad