Does Marner lose his 'A' with the leadership changes?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Does he?

• Yes

Votes: 55 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 64 53.8%

• Total voters

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
All you have to do is listen to what Zach Bogosian said. Mitch goes out of his way to take care of everyone on the team and especially the new guys. He is very much a glue guy. I think the criticism of Mitch’s play is fair but people knocking his leadership abilities honestly don’t have a clue. We have players who were in the dressing room telling us he is a fantastic leader and good locker room guy.

Mitch has a letter because he is legitimately a leader in the room whether people like it or not.
Also have to take this with a grain of salt. This is a players union and they all love each other. This isn’t the old days when guys actually hated each other.

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
They have had 7-8 years to figure out the playoff and hasn’t made a single improvement in the playoffs so I don’t see how they are going to to magically change now.

I get the frustration but sometimes it takes longer for some. You can make a fairly educated guess based on history but you don’t know what’s going to happen next year anymore than I do. Sometimes something just clicks. I’ll keep hoping that it does like a sucker lol

When has their word ever meant anything?
What did they lie about?

Reactions: Racer88

Tie Domi Esquire

Go Real Sports Apparel Go!
Oct 18, 2010
I get the frustration but sometimes it takes longer for some. You can make a fairly educated guess based on history but you don’t know what’s going to happen next year anymore than I do. Sometimes something just clicks. I’ll keep hoping that it does like a sucker lol

What did they lie about?

"I still think they figure out a way to get it done. Him and Matthews have both said multiple times that they want to do amazing things here and I don’t believe going out in the first round every year was what they meant."

They have proven they are powerless to change this. What they say is irrelevant.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Also have to take this with a grain of salt. This is a players union and they all love each other. This isn’t the old days when guys actually hated each other.

That has nothing to do with it. I’ve seen guys in interviews shit talk other guys and organizations they didn’t enjoy. They do not all love each other.

Also if you listen to the Bogosian interview he was literally going back and forth with Cam Jansen. He was really going to bat for Marner. This is probably my last time responding to nonsense posts like this. ROR and Bogosian gain nothing by lying, absolutely nothing. They both chose to leave the leafs, they aren’t fighting for contracts or dying for the leafs to acquire them, So what incentive do they have to lie? Is Marner even active in the NHLPA? It just shows your hate to a high degree. It’s pointless responding.

Last edited:

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
That has nothing to do with it. I’ve seen guys in interviews shit talk other guys and organizations they didn’t enjoy. They do not all love each other.

Also if you listen to the Bogosian interview he was literally going back and forth with Cam Jansen. He was really going to bat for Marner. This is probably my last time responding to nonsense posts like this. ROR and Bogosian gain nothing by lying, absolutely nothing. They both chose to leave the leafs, they aren’t fighting for contracts or dying for the leafs to acquire them, So what incentive do they have to lie? Is Marner even active in the NHLPA? It just shows your hate to a high degree. It’s pointless responding.
Never once did I say I hate Marner, so pump the brakes Francis.
I simply stated you cannot always believe everything, you must love politics.

Reactions: HolyCrap and IPS

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Never once did I say I hate Marner, so pump the brakes Francis.
I simply stated you cannot always believe everything, you must love politics.

This isn’t politics or remotely related. I understand you shouldn’t believe everything, but as I’ve asked what is the incentive for Bogosian to go on a podcast and lie about Marner? Especially when the hosts have completely opposing views of Marner. Wouldn’t it have made more sense for him to go on the podcast and bury Marner and agree with Cam Janssen?

have you ever watched Cam and Strict Podcast? It’s not exactly the most PC podcast and they are an independent entity. It’s just players shooting the shit, not everything is some weird conspiracy or lie fest

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
I don't even agree with those NHL rankings most years but it's gonna be really hilarious to see how triggered the Marner fanboys get over Reinhart and Nylander being ranked above him :laugh:

Reactions: HolyCrap

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad