Does Leo Carlsson hit 60 points this season?

Does Leo Carlsson hit 60 points this season?

• Total voters

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
It’s been a season where both were injured a bunch and 4 games. Let’s relax.

I pretty clearly say "throughout his career thus far". For all we know, one of the two can suffer some sort of catastrophic injury that derails their career and changes the whole dynamic, but thus far Carlsson has been more impressive, I still have the same concern about Fantilli that I had which led me to having Carlsson over Fantilli initially.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
I pretty clearly say "throughout his career thus far". For all we know, one of the two can suffer some sort of catastrophic injury that derails their career and changes the whole dynamic, but thus far Carlsson has been more impressive, I still have the same concern about Fantilli that I had which led me to having Carlsson over Fantilli initially.
Ok makes sense.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
By Who? Unless Fantilli breaks out and Carlson doesn’t, no one in Anaheim will be.
By hockey fans. If fans of the team don’t do so, maybe that speaks to a lack of ambition. In Montreal they’ve been questioning their pick, right or wrong, since it was made.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
He better if he wants to keep that hype going

Bedard, Carlsson, Fantilli, and Mitchkov should all be 70+ pt players this year (with bedard closer to 100), if the 2023 draft is trending to be as strong as hyped
I think all 4 of those guys are capable of hitting those numbers, although it might be toughest for fantilli as his deployment probably isn't high enough right now.

FiveTacos

Oct 2, 2017
The Twilight Zone
By hockey fans. If fans of the team don’t do so, maybe that speaks to a lack of ambition. In Montreal they’ve been questioning their pick, right or wrong, since it was made.

Ducks fans largely did question the pick ... until they saw Leo play in the NHL. I don't think many of those same naysayers would swap players now.

His supposed weaknesses (goal scoring, skating, adapting to NA rinks) don't look like weaknesses at all.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
He looks significantly more engaged in the past two games than the first two and has 3 points in them.

Don't think it's a coincidence that one of our players has been out with the flu and Leo looked sluggish in the beginning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad