Do you trust Keefe as a coach in the playoffs?

Do you have faith in Keefe as a coach in the playoffs?

• No I don't have faith in Keefe

Votes: 201 82.7%
  • Yes I have faith in Keefe

Votes: 34 14.0%
  • Other (provide explanation in the thread)

Votes: 8 3.3%

• Total voters

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Maurice on Keefe:
"So, I do follow Toronto quite a bit. They’re in our division, right? They have an interesting style of play. Some really good stuff that they do, try to steal. But coaching here, I'll just say it: I think Sheldon Keefe is a phenomenal coach. We all have windows. We all have our time. He’s coaching in this league for 20 years if he wants to."

Sounds like someone who thinks Keefe needs more experience to me. Luckily we gave a rookie coach our most talented roster since the 60s to cut his teeth. Not to mention giving he and Dubas that team to experiment with "an interesting style of play"

What the hell was Shanahan thinking?

Eternal Leaf

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
way to instill belief in your team.

You could tell he gave up after game 3. His face and words said it all.

This type of coach can't even motivate himself let alone the guys he's coaching.

There are some coaches that are too hard on the guys and then some coaches that are too easy, Keefe is the latter. I still can't believe he walked back on his words after lightly calling out the core players.

On top of this, the man can't coach a playoff game to save his life. He's been tactically dominated by every coach including Cooper in the previous series. The guy had a battered lineup with a mediocre defense and still almost outcoached Keefe. :help:

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
You could tell he gave up after game 3. His face and words said it all.

This type of coach can't even motivate himself let alone the guys he's coaching.

There are some coaches that are too hard on the guys and then some coaches that are too easy, Keefe is the latter. I still can't believe he walked back on his words after lightly calling out the core players.

On top of this, the man can't coach a playoff game to save his life. He's been tactically dominated by every coach including Cooper in the previous series. The guy had a battered lineup with a mediocre defense and still almost outcoached Keefe. :help:
I have been saying this for a while. I think Cooper might be the best hockey coach in the world right now.

He has his moments where he’s a pedantic D-bag, but, you can’t deny his results.

klmdg

Feb 18, 2016
1 and 5 at home

4 and 1 on the road

Bad lineup decisions compounded by sheer incompetence when given a tactical advantage over the other coach

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad