OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Uno

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Exactly what I wanted to see as a neutral viewer. City scores, forces ManU to play and now it’s tied. Should be a great 2nd 45.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Frustration post from CCF. (the first one) :sarcasm:

Yesterday on one russian sports site, during the liverpool/arsenal games, 30% of comments were about Jose style of play. Haters gonna hate

Result on the weekend, with super offsensive football, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea = 0 wins. Continue like that, I love it.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I like Jose....but he is what he is. Defenders gonna defend.

United is playing for 2nd place just like everyone else....you love 2nd place? More power to you I guess.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
What's the goal in football? It's to win games.

Man U 13 W and one game in hand
Chelsea 12 W
Liverpool 9 W
Tottenham 10 W (in on-line table)
Arsenal 10 W

And like Herrera said after Bournemouth (IIRC), you need to keep winning winning winning.

City won't repeat Arsenal's unbeaten season, they will slow down in the 2nd part of the season, and that's why you need to win, and Man U is better at that than the other opponents.

And this is maybe their best chance to win the CL
PSG/Real/Chelsea/Barca/Tottenham/Juventys, 3 of them will be already out in Round of 16. So when the schedule will become tough, I'm not sure they'll continue to win games like on playstation lol

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Sure winning a regular season game is fun.

City is going to win the PL. The unbeaten thing would be cool, but who cares really other than City and their fans? If it comes down to the wire, then it will be entertaining to follow for sure.

They have 4 challenging matches left against Arsenal (2/25) Chelsea (3/3), Man U (4/7), and Tottenham (4/14). Thats it.

Health will be a factor, but they should win 2-3 trophies IMO. Best non-Chelsea team I’ve seen in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad