GDT: DIG IN! RIGHT NOW! Mantra of the 24-25 Season starts today! Oilers v Jets, 8 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey71

Apr 3, 2005
I thought that was a bad time for Arvedsson to go off the ice when they had the puck and were coming out of their zone. He had to cross the ice and it was his guy that ended up scoring by not giving the next winger a chance to get over there.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Edmonton
I'm just joining the party! Have all of the Debbie Downers already written off the season?:laugh:

joever.jpg

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Emberson and Dermott. Classic example of 2 guys who should be nowhere near a stanley cup team. Both with blown and passive coverage on both goals.
What? The second goal was Nurse with his horrid coverage. 3 on 2- and instead of staying in the middle he goes to the guy right along the boards. he just doesn't have the IQ of a 2nd pairing D man.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Dermott probably not the answer on the third pairing, terrible (lack of) box out on the first goal.

Second one is on the pairing, not great spacing from Emberson (though he has to respect the guy coming down the middle), and Nurse went for a physical hit on Nino (but failed to stop the play at all). More of a well executed play by the Jets than a specific mistake, but could have been better.

Stu probably wants the second goal back.

Reactions: McFlash97

Evil__Homer

Jun 7, 2006
Another season and still no real good goalie.
Would love to see McDavid get a cup here but can’t see it.

I get it, not all goals the goalies fault but at some point your goalie needs to stand on his head better.

Reactions: Kerberos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad