Post-Game Talk: Devils vs Yankees...err, I mean Rangers

KasparsHipCheck

Feb 9, 2013
upstate ny
Should've added Ulfie to the poll. I have never seen Stralman throw a hit like that. It has Ulfie's fingers all over it.
If Stralman can be as confident with his back turned as he is facing up, he would be a pretty good D.
Monster game for Staal and Stralman.

I just saw the highlights from the game and couldn't believe my eyes that Stralman stood someone up bigtime in the open ice like that. I can't believe I had to miss this game. I had to help host my Gma's birthday party. I was dieing to put the game on, but I think I would have been crushed Stralman style by at least on one of the 65-?? year old women that were in attendance.
I can't believe 6 goals--with no Kreider on the score sheet. I am wondering if its an unwritten NHL rule for Outdoor games that there must be a penalty shot, in the event that an OT shootout is not gonna happen. Bettman and his evil tricks.:badidea:

LORENZO

Jan 1, 2014
That was easy, as I leave New York I look forward to my next game probably not till the next season!

I'll follow as closely as I can from home, let's go rangers!

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Should've added Ulfie to the poll. I have never seen Stralman throw a hit like that. It has Ulfie's fingers all over it.
If Stralman can be as confident with his back turned as he is facing up, he would be a pretty good D.
Monster game for Staal and Stralman.

I like how he is developing with AV... i think he should be considered for resigning, especially if Girardi is traded (It's likely that stralman is not highly-sought trade bait at this point)

Kwayry

Jun 30, 2011
Plano
I like how he is developing with AV... i think he should be considered for resigning, especially if Girardi is traded (It's likely that stralman is not highly-sought trade bait at this point)

835592829.gif

Phil McKraken

Jul 13, 2010
Sweden
Cudos to the Rangers for bringing in a modern good looking jersey. I know this is an unpopular opinion but I don't like this hipster retro trend that's going on with jerseys.

Jackson Ranger

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
We certainly put up a baseball score today though. Wasn't too many times the Yankees scored 7 runs last year.

In honor of this, I've outfitted the 3 star choices with some of my favorite baseball names. Baseball has the best names :laugh:

Hope you get a laugh out of it. That and the inevitable six past Marty jokes.

Great job Machinehead.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Wait, are people hating on Citi, which is an infinitely superior venue than the mediocre new Yankee Stadium? :laugh: :laugh:

If the game was at Citi, maybe I would've considered going in order to consume the delicious foodstuffs available.

yankes fins, plz.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Haha, Marty said that it was "the worst ice he's ever played on." What an ego on that guy. Hank admitted twice that didn't have a good first period, while Marty went out there and made excuses after excuses for himself. Maybe try to stop the puck?

NYR425

Sep 30, 2005
Funny that Marty said after the game the worst ice he has ever played on but before the game he told Pierre the ice was in great shape!!! Guess 6 goals does that. He makes himself look like the A-- that he really is. I have no respect for him as a person.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Funny that Marty said after the game the worst ice he has ever played on but before the game he told Pierre the ice was in great shape!!! Guess 6 goals does that. He makes himself look like the A-- that he really is. I have no respect for him as a person.

The day before Zubrus said it was the best ice hes skated on all season. Couldnt have deteriorated that badly in 24 hours. Its just Marty being Marty. Always making excuses and deflecting blame.

He essentially quit and benched himself. Good for him. Glad the Rangers gave him "the towel"

Last edited:

park rangers

Optimist
Feb 7, 2009
NJ
We certainly put up a baseball score today though. Wasn't too many times the Yankees scored 7 runs last year.

In honor of this, I've outfitted the 3 star choices with some of my favorite baseball names. Baseball has the best names :laugh:

Hope you get a laugh out of it. That and the inevitable six past Marty jokes.

How is Coco not one of the choices??? :amazed:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad