GDT: Devils vs. Panthers - Season Finale - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
he’s playing 12 minutes a night and he’s outpacing guys in that group (noesen, rooney etc). i’m not saying i want to retire his jersey, but the targets here are so predictable sometimes. i think if he wasn’t named drew stafford he wouldn’t be the lightning rod of negativity he is
I don't even know if I like Rooney more than him (probably not), but I'd rather have Noesen back.

Even though I think Noesen has had a bad season, but going forward I expect him to be better than Stafford, based on Stafford's age and the fact that he's gotten worse the last 2 years.

In the end, I think there's a better chance Rooney is here next year and the other two are gone.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Nice move and goal, but it's more of a bad play by Luongo. He was positioned way to deep in the net, which gave him 0 angle. Then he throws out a horrible attempt at a poke check. That's all on the goalie imo
source.gif

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I don't even know if I like Rooney more than him (probably not), but I'd rather have Noesen back.

Even though I think Noesen has had a bad season, but going forward I expect him to be better than Stafford, based on Stafford's age and the fact that he's gotten worse the last 2 years.

In the end, I think there's a better chance Rooney is here next year and the other two are gone.

yeah i mean going forward, that’s a role you hope you can fill internally. i’m saying he’s been adequate in his role this year

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Nice move and goal, but it's more of a bad play by Luongo. He was positioned way to deep in the net, which gave him 0 angle. Then he throws out a horrible attempt at a poke check. That's all on the goalie imo
That's actually not a goal I'd count as stoppable, but I agree with you. He hasn't looked good. He doesn't look as bad as most of the goalies in the league with save percentages that low this year, but there's a lot of subtleties that are very weak in his game and I'm seeing them a lot tonight.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ah, great, Riley Sheahan is here! Does he score two goals against us again in this season finale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad