GDT: Devils vs. Panthers - Season Finale - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Blackwood putting on a show is another great thing coming out of this game.

Really the only great thing about the second half as a whole. Well him and Zacha's emergence assuming you do believe it's for real and not just some fluke 15-20 game stretch in junktime.

Reactions: mdj12784

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
a top 5 joke franchise in the league……..the other 4 are easy to guess
@Cage Helmet says they're the top 1 joke franchise.

Missing his presence in a GDT during a game against the Panthers. I know he always catches up on the games he doesn't catch in real time.

Even better when he makes some wisecrack when we've attended games there and pisses everyone off.:laugh:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Well I'd hope everyone can agree these are the kinds of wins you DO want in a lost season - with younger guys like Blackwood, Zacha and Bastian showing something. Still need some more of the young guys in the organization to pan out eventually.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
He'll be the starter next year.

Blackwood > current Cory.

And possibly by a significant margin.

It'd probably be more like a 1994 Brodeur-Terreri split, maybe 45-37 or something like that unless Cory gets hurt again.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
possible future first line of hall, nico, bastian?

wow yandle is a p***y bitch

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Wow haven’t been able to watch the first 2 periods but just the zacha goal. WOW. Advanced stats be damned. More of that next year please.

Honestly I keep forgetting where the overflow channel is, but I'm not really putting in the effort to find it. Just following along here/Twitter and quasi-listening to Bob Cole do his last game on NHLN (even if that's meaningless too lolz).

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Honestly I keep forgetting where the overflow channel is, but I'm not really putting in the effort to find it. Just following along here/Twitter and quasi-listening to Bob Cole do his last game on NHLN (even if that's meaningless too lolz).

bob coles last game is no where near as appealing as rick jeanneret's last

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ

LOL! We don’t even have them on overflow tonight unless we’re that stupid and can’t find it. Thank you Reddit for streaming links.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
bob coles last game is no where near as appealing as rick jeaneret's last

Is he actually retiring too? I know he had health problems earlier this year.

(and I know why you're really saying that lol...I'm no RJ fan but I'm not a Sabres fan either, he does have a cult following there)

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
LOL! We don’t even have them on overflow tonight unless we’re that stupid and can’t find it. Thank you Reddit for streaming links.

I finally did find it (206 on Optimum here in NW NJ), if nothing else cause I do want to listen to the postgame after.

Reactions: Patrik26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad