GDT: Devils vs. Panthers - Season Finale - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Random observation from earlier but I've never seen a goaltender with such tall skates as Blackwood's, they don't even look like goalie skates with the shell on them, more like regular forward skates. His pads are so high off the ice, I guess it's a better angle and easier for him to push off when down in the butterfly all the time.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
If they really blow a two-goal lead NOW it'd be a fitting end I suppose :P

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
do they make arena-sized garbage bags? i would tent that entire rat’s nest like i was killing termites and have the biggest #trashtag of all time

Reactions: Emperoreddy

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
It says something about the other guys on the ice, doesn't it

No, it doesn't. It says that he's finally turning into what we expected and some of you have given up on. People want to constantly dump and him and question his play the last three months but maybe, just mayyyyybe, he's turned the page. It can happen but this whole the sky is gray, everything sucks attitude a ton of people on this page have is exhausting for anyone with a brain. (Not necessarily you, you don't seem to be like that)

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
Giving up more chances than you generate on your own PP is structure and execution, not talent. It happens too much, with today being a shining example.

Reactions: Bleedred

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
They managed to take Butcher, Wood, and Nico out of the game in exchange for a few plugs despite starting all the trouble. The refs in this league are completely inept at game management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad