GDT: Devils vs. Panthers - Season Finale - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
You mean this season might not end in a minute and be extended.

Blackwood has to learn not to turn his whole body when the puck is behind the net and flop like a fish. Goal wasnt his fault... just something he prob will work on

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
And we play Santini anyway.

Will analytics guy come downstairs and tell Hynes to bench him forever? Guess he doesn't have the power here that he had in Edmonton with in-game decisions.:laugh:

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Here comes a short handed OT loss. Make sure we don't have a chance to get to 2nd worst and lose the game in the most Devils way possible. Fantastic.

No Nico for OT.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
No, it doesn't. It says that he's finally turning into what we expected and some of you have given up on. People want to constantly dump and him and question his play the last three months but maybe, just mayyyyybe, he's turned the page. It can happen but this whole the sky is gray, everything sucks attitude a ton of people on this page have is exhausting for anyone with a brain. (Not necessarily you, you don't seem to be like that)

I know.

I like to think of myself as a realist with a tad of optimism. It keeps me from being let down all the time.

With that said, Zacha has come back from Binghamton playing like the guy who we all hoped he should be. But there are a lot of guys who Bill Parcells would call a JAG. Maybe having better talent and being at full strength next year, we'll get to see who Zacha really is and if he can be the 2nd line center this team NEEDS him to be.

Reactions: My3Sons

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Any ****in thing is an upgrade over him.

Unless it's Seth Helgeson or Mark Fraser.

He sucks. He's only getting chances because of how good of a prospect he was.

Literally every player past, present and future was, is and will be better than fraser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad