GDT: Devils vs. Panthers - Season Finale - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Malgin needs to try to stop a little...Panthers are pretty unlikable.
Just look at who they're coached by.

The Boogerman.

Anybody remember this guy as a player? He was a dirtbag player. And he sucked as a player too.

Piece of shit player. Was your average grenade handler that couldn't skate and stayed in the league because he used to hit people.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Its funny how "advanced stats" says that Zacha isn't playing that much better. Yet, he literally is the best Devils player on the ice and looks to have improved tenfold and doesn't seem to be producing as much as the chances he is creating.

That's why many "advanced stats" are bogus. They are arbitrary numbers that do not take the whole but only parts and attempt to quantify them which leads to erroneous takes that cannot be depended upon.

Reactions: Billdo

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Devils should just forfeit the rest of the game.
No reason to risk surgery for injuries which could delay vacation plans .

No. Showing some heart on the road in a meaningless game with a young team builds some character and shows they want to get better. Mailing it in would be easy. Standing up for yourself is harder

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
49811.jpg

Strong team these Panthers are. Well coached and set up well for a long time. They'll be a tough out this Spring.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Its funny how "advanced stats" says that Zacha isn't playing that much better. Yet, he literally is the best Devils player on the ice and looks to have improved tenfold and doesn't seem to be producing as much as the chances he is creating.

That's why many "advanced stats" are bogus. They are arbitrary numbers that do not take the whole but only parts and attempt to quantify them which leads to erroneous takes that cannot be depended upon.

It says something about the other guys on the ice, doesn't it

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad