Pre-Game Talk: Devils vs. Oilers | 7/10/2013 | 7:30 Mdt | "Revenge of the Nuge"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citrus Fruits

Oct 6, 2013
New to the boards, hopefully the Oilers can pull out a win. Hopefully RNH can jumpstart Hall and Eberle. I'm also glad Hall is back to his normal position. Go Oil!

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Hopefully we win tomorrow. I might need to take some time off from the boards if we dont. Love you guys, but sometimes I can't take it. I become a person I don't like anymore :P lol

Moonlapse Vertigo

Katz n' MacT BFFs
Oct 2, 2009
Edmonton
Hopefully we win tomorrow. I might need to take some time off from the boards if we dont. Love you guys, but sometimes I can't take it. I become a person I don't like anymore :P lol
Same. It's almost time to quit a sport when it becomes a significant vice.

I was up until 2 am *****ing about the game on Twitter last night.

Starbuds

You like muscles?
Mar 28, 2010
Welcome aboard.
never lose your optimism.:handclap: GO OIL!!!!!:handclap:

745239uIC9J2V3.gif

But really, joining in the last couple days means you'll see this board go nowhere but up.

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country

Pretty sure I broke up with a girl using a similar line. What're you trying to say Spawn?

Hockey Nightmare

Oct 25, 2007
This was the story in years past...always losing to the teams we should beat on paper. IF they want to get a sniff of the playoffs, that trend has to reverse itself.

McGlassbangers

Jul 13, 2009
McFinland
If NJ scores fast goal in the first period I have a feeling our team can't handle it. In the other hand I'm sure that if we get 2/3-0 lead in the first period this is going to be total overwhelm, and I'm talking about 7-0/8-0 results. Bring it on! :handclap:

Toydarian

Jun 2, 2009
Man the Oilers are Heroin.

I was really ticked after last nights game, *****ing about their incompetence and how fed up I am. But I'm already looking forward to tomorrow nights game and RNH's return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad