GDT: Devils vs. Hurricanes - 7:00 PM MSG+2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Coleman is a joke of a player at this level.

Believe me when I say that he's worse than Sergey Kalinin, and I really mean that.

I couldn't take having to watch him over a full season, like when we had Kalinin for almost two.

The Blake's hopefully will be in Albany soon.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
I agree, but they play him there to cut down on the number of short handed chances against. He ended up on the top unit earlier in the season after a run of our power play getting torched by the opposing team.

Put him there to cut down on the number of shot handed chances and cut down on the chance of us actually scoring.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What Nasreddine is saying is something that happens almost every game.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Severson and Moore are both better than Greene offensively.

PP TOI/Game

Severson 02:14
Greene 01:13
Moore 01:09

Auvitu and Stollery are the only other 2 who have been used on the powerplay this season more than a shift or two.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We have 7 shots on goal in over half of regulation

This system is so offense murdering, I don't think it can get much worse.

But Sutter's system kills offense?

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
PP TOI/Game

Severson 02:14
Greene 01:13
Moore 01:09

Auvitu and Stollery are the only other 2 who have been used on the powerplay this season more than a shift or two.

This has what to do with me saying Severson and Moore are better than him offensively and how Greene needs to stop being used on the PP?

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Does anybody else's feed on the app look terrible?

I don't use the app to watch games, but I've had so many problems with that app, so I can understand why the feed would look terrible.

If it makes you feel anybody though, this game looks almost as terrible in HD.:help::amazed:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
This has what to do with me saying Severson and Moore are better than him offensively and how Greene needs to stop being used on the PP?

I asked who you would rather see get the power play minutes instead. You said Severson and Moore, who already do get power play minutes. So who else would you like to see replace Greene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad