GDT: Devils vs. Hurricanes - 7:00 PM MSG+2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
sign that kid. He has a better shot than a good portion of the team and can actually hit the net.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Fast. Supportive. Attacking.
We don't do ANY of that.
Sutter doesn't fit how we want to play at all so I don't know why you keep beating the drum for him.
But Hynes does? I can't even tell what he's trying to do here!
What is the plan? We don't forcheck, we don't cycle.
Nope

We don't do ANY of that!

To be fair, the ''Fast, attacking, supportive'' mantra was something that Shero coined, not Hynes.

It's becoming clear that Hynes can't bring us that.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Yes.

Not as if there is some great power play quarterback sitting on the bench instead.

I asked who you would rather see get the power play minutes instead. You said Severson and Moore, who already do get power play minutes. So who else would you like to see replace Greene?

Except you didn't ask that. You made a statement and the statement implied that there aren't better options than Greene.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
To be fair, the ''Fast, attacking, supportive'' mantra was something that Shero coined, not Hynes.

Hall's line is the only line that has the ability to play like that and they have at times.

I'm not defending Hynes, but we still don't have the line-up to play that way so it's a bit foolish to harp on Hynes for that.

We're trending towards it on offense, but the defense is still clearly a ways off.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Coleman is so bad at offense.

I can't believe he actually has an NHL goal, which was called back for offsides.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Look at Greene's pathetic ****ing shot. Hall, Zacha, Quienneville saucer pass it harder than Greene shoots.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
We don't do ANY of that.

But Hynes does? I can't even tell what he's trying to do here!

Nope

We don't do ANY of that!

Our current mantra should really be "Slow, Passive, Opposing".

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Except you didn't ask that. You made a statement and the statement implied that there aren't better options than Greene.

Who are the better options? Please name these better options that don't currently play on our power play so that Green isn't used.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hall's line is the only line that has the ability to play like that and they have at times.

I'm not defending Hynes, but we still don't have the line-up to play that way so it's a bit foolish to harp on Hynes for that.

We're trending towards it on offense, but the defense is still clearly a ways off.

I think the offense is even further off....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad