GDT: Devils vs. Blue Jackets - 5:00 PM MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RNCDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Looks like it might be another shutout

At least we played better than last night's disaster, no matter what the final score indicates.

What? Dano and Maclean said they played a great team game. They've apparently had great team games for most of this season. Perhaps the Devils can hire Kellyann Conway next?

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kind of a poor rebound

How's playing Cory working out for you tonight you ****ing stupid ****?

If Hynes started Kinkaid tonight, no matter what the score of the game was, I wouldn't have even complained about him once.

But he starts Cory like we have a chance. I think Lloyd had a better chance of banging Mary than we have of making the playoffs this year at this point.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What? Dano and Maclean said they played a great team game. They've apparently had great team games for most of this season. Perhaps the Devils can hire Kellyann Conway next?

We played a respectable game IMO.

Last night was not even close.

The biggest difference in the games was last night we stunk, but were kept in it by strong goaltending.

Tonight, we're starting a goaltender that faced 40 shots in a game that was played in a different city, that started ohhhh, I don't know, 19.5 hours after the last game ended? And in a different city?

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Steve needs to abandon the playoff standings updates and look at the glass half full standings that Toronto routinely wins.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hynes gets an F for this game for starting Cory.

Capital letter F.

Would have gotten no grade at all if he had started Kinkaid, but he played Cory like we actually have a playoff chance.

Pete wouldn't have even played Cory today in the position we're in, neither would the N. Bench

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If they're still giving playoff updates they've jumped the shark.

They might be under the influence of the same substances that Hiney Head was on when he decided to start Cory.

I still wanna know why he started him and even if Cory had a 38 save shutout today, Hynes should still be called out for this beyond suspect decision.

Is Hynes doing this for his own contract? I really need to know the logic behind this one.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
Careful, you might get destroyed for saying something like that :laugh:

Idc who you are, Cory is not an elite goalie.. price, quick,holtby, even Henrik are elite, and have proven it season after season. Cory has not, doesn't mean he can't be, he's just been average since becoming a starter if you average the 2 seasons

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
This might be the first game I've missed all year, just tuning in now. Apparently I haven't missed much. :laugh:

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Blame Cory for this game if you want, but at least understand why he didn't play that good today.

He has ZERO business being in the net for this game today, ZERO!

Unless Kinkaid is really sick or semi-injured and only good enough to sit on the bench and dress as the backup, this is not justifiable.

If Cory had tonight's workload last night, it would be more understandable.

Either way though, CORY SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING ON BACK TO BACK NIGHTS AGAIN THIS SEASON!

I don't care if Kinkaid isn't available and Chris Terreri has to dress as the backup. Call up someone from Albany if that's the case.

This is on Hynes, who showed me back in December when we still had a chance, that he didn't really give a whole damn about icing the best lineup available. WHY THE **** SHOULD HE CARE ON MARCH 5TH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad