Confirmed with Link: Devils trade Marino and 5th to Utah for #49 and ‘25 EDM 2nd

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
Don't like trading Marino and signing Pesce for presumably a 6 or so year deal...but we knew this was happening.

This is good value for Utah IMO.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Imagine crying about a trade because of an imaginary scenario about a player you made up that is like 3/4 years away at the soonest

I remember hearing the same shit when I bitched about the Palat deal. It’s so very smart to sign a guy who’ll be 30 long term at a sizable number who might already be you’re 3RD and if not already will certainly be by the following year. Just brilliant work.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
We didn't trade him at 'low' value, we traded him at meh value. Were we supposed to trade him after last offseason? Or hope he bounced back just to trade him for marginally more next offseason? This is actually an improvement over 'Ty Smith and a third' that we traded for him two years ago.

Fitz clearly wants to remake the defense and goaltending at both NHL and prospect level.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
I remember hearing the same shit when I bitched about the Palat deal. It’s so very smart to sign a guy who’ll be 30 long term at a sizable number who might already be you’re 3RD and if not already will certainly be by the following year. Just brilliant work.

I don't think Hamilton is here long-term. It's the move that makes the most sense. Honestly I thought before the Sergachev trade that Hamilton could be headed to Utah.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $175.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $682.00