Confirmed Signing with Link: [LAK] F Trevor Lewis re-signs with the Kings (1 year, $800k)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
Really surprised he didnt go to Utah for the feel good hometown hero storylines as he rides out the rest of his career.

And its a nice angle for Utah to establish hockey roots.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osprey

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
Better be our league minimum 13th forward that sits a lot in the press box so our kids don’t have to.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Don't know what's worst, drafting one of your players kids from college who was dogsh*t and averaged barely 4 points a game, or resigning Trevor F**king Lewis....Tough one here.

• Wow
Reactions: Lt Dan

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I knew it was a possibility that they'd give him a mercy signing, but with all that has gone on recently and Blake's head in the noose, I didn't expect them to hand out loyalty signings. Lewis is a good guy, well-liked by all, and he isn't the worst forward to have out there on the PK or in a defensive situation, but he is slow, brings nothing else, and there are plenty of options that can do similar and a lot more. This is purely to get him to 1000 games played. I hope he doesn't see too much time and the kids play, but we all know that won't happen...

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
I knew it was a possibility that they'd give him a mercy signing, but with all that has gone on recently and Blake's head in the noose, I didn't expect them to hand out loyalty signings. Lewis is a good guy, well-liked by all, and he isn't the worst forward to have out there on the PK or in a defensive situation, but he is slow, brings nothing else, and there are plenty of options that can do similar and a lot more. This is purely to get him to 1000 games played. I hope he doesn't see too much time and the kids play, but we all know that won't happen...

Lewis is the best at shooting the puck AT the goalie

Actually, I've never seen a player this skilled at never missing the goalie on nearly all of his shots. A true gem!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad