Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - offseason part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Is he really that small???? And they give him ty smiths old jersey. Good luck little man
Goodness gracious...I believe the guy standing next to him is Vasily Ponomarev....Elite prospects list Vasily as 5'10 and 180....Casey looks 3 or 4 inches shorter than him in that picture.

No way Casey is the 5'10 he's listed as.

If this penguin is 5'10 that Devil is 5'6''/7''

Screenshot_20240904-171015_1.png

Edit: it's weird because I watched more than a few Michigan games over the last two years and I don't remember him looking "that" short.

Last edited:
Reactions: My3Sons

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
The guy in the background is visually almost a head taller than Casey and the other guy.

I’m wondering if the picture was taken from a low angle with some zoom or a fisheye lense, either of which could distort apparent heights around the edges.

Casey looked small in college but not like he was the smallest guy playing.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
The guy in the background is visually almost a head taller than Casey and the other guy.

I’m wondering if the picture was taken from a low angle with some zoom or a fisheye lense, either of which could distort apparent heights around the edges.

Casey looked small in college but not like he was the smallest guy playing.
Notice where their feet start in the picture.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Goodness gracious...I believe the guy standing next to him is Vasily Ponomarev....Elite prospects list Vasily as 5'10 and 180....Casey looks 3 or 4 inches shorter than him in that picture.

No way Casey is the 5'10 he's listed as.

If this penguin is 5'10 that Devil is 5'6''/7''

View attachment 905077

Edit: it's weird because I watched more than a few Michigan games over the last two years and I don't remember him looking "that" short.

That’s McGroarty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad