Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - offseason part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_8101.jpeg

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love
seeing where the preds took askarov would the devils have taken him instead of mercer in 2020? or instead of muk?

My guess is they still take Mercer, since they took him prior to Shak. Mukhamaldin.... idk probably take him too, because they clearly wanted him

EDIT: It's a good question. I think it really depends where they had him ranked on their board.

Second EDIT: I don't think they go for him. I think they were likely happy with Blackwood back at that time.

Last edited:

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Damn, I was fending off the itch* to buying a new console. Hughes bros cover might be enough to make me crack.

*I have the sudden urge to play Street Fighter 3 Third Strike despite never playing a minute of it before. Grew up playing countless hours of SF2 Turbo, but have been seeing more SF3 clips in my feed.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Meier-Hischier-Mercer
Palat-Hughes-Bratt
Tatar-Haula-Noesen
Cotter-Lazar-Haula
MacDermaid, Foote

Siegenthaler-Hamilton
Hughes-Pesce
Dillon-Nemec
Kovacevic, DeSimone

Markstrom
Allen
Daws
Palat Hughes Bratt seems a little small given the course Fitz has taken.

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
I think my wife would slit my throat if she could go back in time to when our boys were little.
Just dropped my oldest daughter off at FIT in NYC. Especially rough on the wife.

Walked by MSG so many times... The only thing that helped the nausea was that, across the street, there are a bunch of MSG Network posters with Jack on them. Was like he was there, mocking them from their own front yard.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Just dropped my oldest daughter off at FIT in NYC. Especially rough on the wife.

Walked by MSG so many times... The only thing that helped the nausea was that, across the street, there are a bunch of MSG Network posters with Jack on them. Was like he was there, mocking them from their own front yard.
In a hallway in our house we have a portrait of each of the boys done when they were one year old that my wife is quite fond of. She probably remembers just about every moment of their lives from birth to about high school. I know she is not unique in that regard. I’m sure the Markstroms are going to build great memories in NJ with their son. To be fair that is a great age for a child. They can interact with the world and are just beginning to understand it. Those are wonderful moments.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

I probably share this every summer as I fall down the rabbit hole of old clips from growing up, but this is one of my favorite goals and calls from Doc of all time. This whole game is so fun to relive with McKenzie beating the piss out of Domi while he turtles and Patty with a natural hat trick to come back and win 3-2 in OT.

Thought I'd share some fun moments with y'all.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

I probably share this every summer as I fall down the rabbit hole of old clips from growing up, but this is one of my favorite goals and calls from Doc of all time. This whole game is so fun to relive with McKenzie beating the piss out of Domi while he turtles and Patty with a natural hat trick to come back and win 3-2 in OT.

Thought I'd share some fun moments with y'all.

I do that too except the clips are hieroglyphs carved on stone blocks with tools made of copper since iron wasn't smelted yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad