Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - 2023-24 season part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Man after a decade of dealing with the Devils+Jets, you kinda just think of the worst possible situation lmao
IMG_0008.jpeg

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Yeah I'm not saying it's gonna fold or anything crazy but I firmly believe the MLS will pass it in popularity and stuff like this doesn't help.

I hate how difficult it is to purchase anything to do with this team. It's like Brylin night for the puck they made, I had to run around to all the different stores before finding the last one on the upper concourse and then it was like $50

We shouldn't have to all go this crazy to give these companies our hard earned cash and they should want more of our cash by making it easier to purchase these things. It's infuriating.
Yeah so as a fan of the MLS and NHL. MLS is doing business better. That and more of our population is coming from soccer 1st countries. It's possible they could overtake the NHL in different regions of the country.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Seems to me they are being extremely cautious ahead of the Stadium game.

I’d also be willing to bet he’s not just recovering from his arm issue but whatever he was dealing with before that as well that kept him out for a few games. They want him at full 100% and not make the same mistake they made with Timo.

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
Seems to me they are being extremely cautious ahead of the Stadium game.

I’d also be willing to bet he’s not just recovering from his arm issue but whatever he was dealing with before that as well that kept him out for a few games. They want him at full 100% and not make the same mistake they made with Timo.
If management cares more about Jack being able to play in a single outdoor game, than him playing in as many games as possible to make the playoffs this year, then I really have lost all confidence in Fitz and the rest of them. If he's truly injured and can't play, then fine, but if they are holding him out just to be sure he plays in the outdoor game then I'm not down with that.

Last edited:

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
If management cares more about Jack being able to play in a single outdoor game, than him playing in as many games as possible to make the playoffs this year, then I really have lost all confidence in Fitz and the rest of them. If he's truly injured and can't play, then fine, but if they are holding him out just to be sure if he plays in the outdoor game then I'm not down with that.

Different regimes and all but remember when Marty got the outdoor game v NYR on sentimental factors and not who the better goalie was, it happens with teams and specifically us recently but yeah I agree with your post for the most part

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Yeah I'm not saying it's gonna fold or anything crazy but I firmly believe the MLS will pass it in popularity and stuff like this doesn't help.

I hate how difficult it is to purchase anything to do with this team. It's like Brylin night for the puck they made, I had to run around to all the different stores before finding the last one on the upper concourse and then it was like $50

We shouldn't have to all go this crazy to give these companies our hard earned cash and they should want more of our cash by making it easier to purchase these things. It's infuriating.

i actually enjoy hockey being a small sport. the league should embrace it too.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
If management cares more about Jack being able to play in a single outdoor game, than him playing in as many games as possible to make the playoffs this year, then I really have lost all confidence in Fitz and the rest of them. If he's truly injured and can't play, then fine, but if they are holding him out just to be sure he plays in the outdoor game then I'm not down with that.

What? I'd rather they take their time for him to fully heal up. I don't give a shit about making the playoffs this year at the expense of an injured (not fully healed) Jack Hughes.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Wow, that's weak. Is the patch sole separately? I searched the Fanatics store, nothing for 2024.

Actually here ya go...

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I’m actually glad the authentics wont have the patch, it doesn’t really mesh well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad