Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County

There it is
Will be interesting to see if these guys ever suit up in the NHL ever again. It's not going to be swept under the rug, it's there, it isn't going away. I'm curious how the clubs handle it.

Reactions: HBK27 and glenwo2

glenwo2

JESPER BRATWURST
Oct 18, 2008
New Jersey(No Fanz!)

Goddamn it, Mike.

Enjoy playing overseas, you piece of sh-t. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Maybe fellow POS Reid Boucher will put in a good word for you.

Go f*ck yourself. :rant::rant::rant:

glenwo2

JESPER BRATWURST
Oct 18, 2008
New Jersey(No Fanz!)
also heinous how the Flames initially said Dube was stepping away to deal with a mental health issue

they can f*** off too
That's even worse.

Because :

1.) It's a lie

2.) It makes light of people who actually have mental health issues.

3.) It shows that the Flames franchise is either stupid as fk, if Dube claimed he had mental health issues (and they believed him) OR complicit as fk if they came up with the excuse to mask what is really going on.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
That's even worse.

Because :

1.) It's a lie

2.) It makes light of people who actually have mental health issues.

3.) It shows that the Flames franchise is either stupid as fk, if Dube claimed he had mental health issues (and they believed him) OR complicit as fk if they came up with the excuse to mask what is really going on.
I'm glad it was Calgary, cause I do think someone in the media will beat down the door to demand answers. If it happened here, Fitz and company would be running from Novo who'd be the only guy chasing this down.

Reactions: mariG and glenwo2

glenwo2

JESPER BRATWURST
Oct 18, 2008
New Jersey(No Fanz!)
Happy for Bratt, he deserves it. Gonna be fun watching him this weekend.

Gives me a reason to watch the All-Star game now. :D

But I wish Bratt was a participant in the skills competition.

I would've loved to have seen him with his elite-edge-work battle it with other NHL'ers.

Oh well. The All-Star game itself is what is the most important.

Still can't believe he's finally there.

In the same draft where we drafted that POS McLeod, we also drafted (unknowingly back then) a future All-Star (GOD BLESS PAUL CASTRON!).

Last edited:

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Really how do you figure? I feel like this is bad news haha. If he played in the ASG then you would think he'd be very close to returning.
The fact he didn’t decide not to play until 4 days out suggests to me he thought, until today, he might be healthy enough as of the 2nd to play some hockey. So I think he feels very close to returning.

If he played in the ASG the he would be 100% returning on the 6th. No way they would allow him to play in the ASG but not the game before or after it.

glenwo2

JESPER BRATWURST
Oct 18, 2008
New Jersey(No Fanz!)
Unreal for Bratt well deserved. Wish they tossed him right into the skills competition too.
This.

His edgework is ridiculous and would've made for great watching.

I truly believe he would have had a legitimate shot at winning one of those competitions.

Oh well.

It's enough to see him at the Allstar game itself.

Maybe he'll make a bunch of ridiculous assists to the point where the opposing team's players will be like "Hey, man! Don't kill us. Chill." :laugh:

Reactions: minibrodeur

minibrodeur

May 17, 2022
This.

His edgework is ridiculous and would've made for great watching.

I truly believe he would have had a legitimate shot at winning one of those competitions.

Oh well.

It's enough to see him at the Allstar game itself.

Maybe he'll make a bunch of ridiculous assists to the point where the opposing team's players will be like "Hey, man! Don't kill us. Chill." :laugh:
Definitely the skating or stick handling ones, maybe next year! He's a beast 3 on 3 so I'll be looking forward to watching him.

Reactions: glenwo2

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
also heinous how the Flames initially said Dube was stepping away to deal with a mental health issue

they can f*** off too
That's somehow worse than us signing a guy from the team. Like a few have surmised, I'm sure there was at least a hint of smoke about who the players were, prior to signing him. There was no reason to even sign Foote. He sucks. He's a dime a dozen AHL fill in defenseman. I also go full conspiracy and wonder if the Fitz extension was announced to deflect attention and further down the rabbit hole is the jerseys being released for sale the same day as the police presser.

1706648627819.gif

Reactions: mdj12784

glenwo2

JESPER BRATWURST
Oct 18, 2008
New Jersey(No Fanz!)
Definitely the skating or stick handling ones, maybe next year! He's a beast 3 on 3 so I'll be looking forward to watching him.
I think him being on the National Stage here has his Name now ingrained into the eyes and minds of the Casuals who might not have heard of him until now.

And if Bratt has a great showing, he might start getting more fan votes for the next Allstar weekend.

I will be looking forward to some highlight-reel passes that will make the All-Star game better than the circus it's been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad