Confirmed with Link: Devils sign Tomas Tatar - 2 years @ $4.5M AAV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
From that highlight package of the goals he scored one year , it looks like he is not a totally perimeter player. He is around the crease somewhat.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
From that highlight package of the goals he scored one year , it looks like he is not a totally perimeter player. He is around the crease somewhat.

Unless you’re Patrik Laine you’re not going to shoot 13% on your career standing on the outside

Reactions: TheDuke93

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Tremendous deal. Fitz is hitting it out of the park in free agency. Most UFAs go for more than they're worth. He got two of the best UFAs on bargain contracts. Incredible.
I'm not entirely sure this is a bargain but I have no issues with it.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Now for Tarasenko and if one if them gets pushed out of the lineup next year by one of the young guys coming up then you retain and shop em out

Reactions: Bad Goalie

Jets012

Oct 19, 2015
I think there’s definitely some concern we are adding yet another undersized skilled forward on a team that already has too many of them.

We still need to add some players with size and also some players with a shooting mentality.

I think at wing especially, we can take any skilled forward we can get. Don't care too much that he's undersized if he continues to drive play like he does

Reactions: Bad Goalie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad