Devils Rangers line brawl to start the game (8 game misconducts given out)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

josra33

Aug 11, 2008
LOL, u might wanna watch the fight. Only bomb landed was rempe to macdermids cheek. Macdermid had some nice rabbit jabs though
That’s why he had a busted lip and a dented visor? Did he enter the game with those?

Jauffre

Registered Grandmaster
Oct 10, 2009
Cloud Ruler Temple
Cups per lifetime is the classic go-to tactic when you're complete ass NOW.

Devils fans should read some Eckhart Tolle or whatever his name is. Just like the Islanders, the Devils won a few cups in a short time span. Who cares if you were in a crib and a stroller when they won in 2002 or whatever. Shift the mindset!

Let's talk about the here and now. Great hockey game so far!

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Doubt it.

Playoffs are the bread and butter.
You don’t remember last year? Anything under 10 min left in the game the refs would just start throwing out misconducts so there would be no “messages” being sent. It was horrible

I love it. Isn't the last time a game started it was between these two teams like a decade ago (or has it been longer)?
Yup 2012 i think.

Reactions: Jauffre

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
That’s why he had a busted lip and a dented visor? Did he enter the game with those?
Kinda easy to cut your lip when your visor hits it. Macdermid landed zero bombs. Id be embarrassed if I was his age and a 21 year old hung with me tbh

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Doubt it.

Playoffs are the bread and butter.

We saw it last season. The slightest emotion with 10+ minutes remaining and the officials panic and apply misconducts.

In the past it was reserved for final moments of a game. The gentle, anti emotion NHL is thriving.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Too many misconducts handed out. Not sure why anyone, NHL included, would think fights are bad for the sport. Trending all over the Internet. Intermission crew stoked. Fans stoked. Without the fisticuffs it's just a vanilla 2-0 game.

You know the refs got a call before this game to call it 100% by the book and keep it in check.

The NHL hates fun.

Instead we get video clips of Darren Pang making a whiskey sour While gameplay is ongoing.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
The Devils ringer is the only one who stood a shot. Everyone else got their asses handed to them wearing white.

Marino is a lucky dude that Miller didn't keep going and held up. Could have been ugly.

Just curious, what would you call Rempe?

Nyr88nyg

Oct 31, 2016
That was fun but certainly Trouba and Miller didn’t know they would get ejected, right? Otherwise I’m not sure why they did that.

It’s also very dumb of Vesey and Lazar to have dropped their gloves that quickly. Surely they knew MacDermid and Rempe were gonna go and everyone would rather have basically every player on the ice still in the game instead of Vesey and Lazar lol. Extremely boneheaded of those two and they basically screwed over their teams.

Trouba getting ejected is an absolute blessing for the rangers

Nfumass

Oct 2, 2004
Ma
He did, tho. Got clowned. How many times has Rempe gotten his ass kicked now? 4? Excluding AHL, where he was also throttled.

What is hilarious is the Rags fans cheering this poor kid and freak show all the way to CTE.
He isn’t a kid, he is a grown man that knows the risk. What’s hilarious is thinking you have have some right to tell Someone how he should live his life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad