Devils Rangers line brawl to start the game (8 game misconducts given out)

gimbznyr

Jul 23, 2021
Better learn to protect himself, or this kid's gonna need a neurologist on retainer.
Yeah maybe give the rangers a call! Surely you're significantly more qualified? Perhaps you can teach the rangers not to throw players out for another shift after getting dummies Ala Bastien

You're the worst O6 team in the sport while my team has won 3 cups in my lifetime. Cope harder though
Your the one coping. I live in the now and right now yall suck.

gimbznyr

Jul 23, 2021
This insult is so old, anytime the Devils do something over the Rangers that this is the insult you guys run to. Borderline sad and comical. Went from saying Rempe would KO MacDermid to him getting body bagged lmao
Stop posting so much. Your gonna screw up the rangers boxscore

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
The Devils suck, congrats. We know our season's results matter to you guys more than your elite team
I see Rangers fans commenting on Devil’s games on the main board threads all the time. /s

It does happen all the time the other way though. Wonder who is concerned with the other team?

• Haha
Reactions: Jersey Fresh

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
This insult is so old, anytime the Devils do something over the Rangers that this is the insult you guys run to. Borderline sad and comical. Went from saying Rempe would KO MacDermid to him getting body bagged lmao
It’s sad how excited you are over a fight lmao, can’t wait for the playoffs to start!!

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I see Rangers fans commenting on Devil’s games on the main board threads all the time. /s

It does happen all the time the other way though. Wonder who is concerned with the other team?

The first thing in the title is "Devils", are you ok? LMAO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad