GDT: Devils @ Predators - 8:00 PM - MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
During a winning "streak" like we've had the last month, I don't even mind a game like this. A GREAT "video" game to watch before tomorrow. You need some of those sometimes.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Well I was stupid to think Blackwood has changed. I don't even think you can trade him now. Just send him to the minors are bring back Schmid.
He sucks

I don't give a shit if he wasn't bad this game or not

Though the game winner was a stoppable one, the only stoppable one on him

His winning percentage is WAYYYYY lower than Vanecek's and all his other individual stats are WAYYYYYY lower.

I think he'll be on the Leafs next year, to be honest with you. If I had to guess. After Samsonov is priced out and they'll give him a 1 year for $1.5 million deal like Samsonov just got.

And I'm sure he'll suck there too.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
VBxTg3x.png

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Team Defense blowed

Macs rebound control blowed (this game is not his fault at all, 100% on the D play, but his rebound control is brutal and is not improving)

Get at least a point in Dallas and rest up.

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
He sucks

I don't give a shit if he wasn't bad this game or not

Though the game winner was a stoppable one, the only stoppable one on him

His winning percentage is WAYYYYY lower than Vanecek's and all his other individual stats are WAYYYYYY lower.

I think he'll be on the Leafs next year, to be honest with you. If I had to guess. After Samsonov is priced out and they'll give him a 1 year for $1.5 million deal like Samsonov just got.

And I'm sure he'll suck there too.
Agreed NJ looks flat, but come on make some saves and bail the team out a bit once in a while.

We will pay Sammy what he's worth. You can't trade a goalie like that.

• Love
Reactions: glenwo2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad