GDT: Devils @ Hurricanes - 7:00 PM - MSG

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
I'm quickly souring on him to the point where he'll be my next punching bag.

$6 million dollars for a guy that has averaged 35 points (and dropping) per 82 games as a Devil. He's maybe a rich(er) man's Kevin Rooney at this point, but it's still early in the year. Barely over 30 points in his last 70-something games the last two years.

Yeah the “played a lot of hockey in the last year” and injury excuses are no longer valid. He simply just stinks now.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just move on to Ottawa and don't lose to them and JOKE Travis Green and whatever JOKE of a goalie they throw out there that night. Ullmark is already hurt.

Reactions: Dialamo

Deviled

Oct 10, 2024
I didn’t know Bill and Dano were in the Talking Heads.

Ok you are a bit too old for that one .
IMG_5126.jpeg

Reactions: My3Sons

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
Even with that one yeah he's better but still not his full self.

I thought he started looking better last game. And then even better this game. Yeah, he’s still not that, but it’s encouraging to see that it looks like he’s shaking off the rust and gain confidence again.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yeah the “played a lot of hockey in the last year” and injury excuses are no longer valid. He simply just stinks now.
He's probably toast.

He isn't even that old. Well, I guess he kind of is. He doesn't look all that old, but on the ice he looks pretty ancient.

Like I said, I don't think many people thought he was gonna be this bad this soon. The odds are low that we're gonna get a 40 point season out of him as a Devil. He didn't even pace for 40 in his first year (but just under it) here, where he was injured for close to half the year.

You gotta dump him after this year. Find a way.

Reactions: Hisch13r

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad