Confirmed with Link: Devils Fire Lindy Ruff - Travis Green is an Interim

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Jack waiving a 6th Devil on the ice on the empty net ended Lindy, you can't be that disinterested of your bench as a coach to where a player does that no matter the score/point in the season
This also happened during the Tampa game last weekend.

Though I'm not sure if this was noticed on TV or not, but @Guttersniped said she had noticed this in person at the game.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Pete's ok for a Bruins fan

This also happened during the Tampa game last weekend.

Though I'm not sure if this was noticed on TV or not, but @Guttersniped said she had noticed this in person at the game.

Wouldn't surprise me, there was a point where NJD would get hammered with too many men penalties. Not sure if it was this year or last

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Did Larry Brooks retire or something?

He was pumping out smear campaign pieces on Ruff back in December of 2021 and how it was time to fire him then lol. Everyone said he had it out for Ruff for posting all those things.

I haven't heard shit from him this season on Ruff.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Holtz coming to practice tomorrow

f31df432f1e950854938f3e73be2e1db.gif

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami

He was pumping out smear campaign pieces on Ruff back in December of 2021 and how it was time to fire him then lol. Everyone said he had it out for Ruff for posting all those things.

He has been hard on Ruff this year in his Sunday column.

Reactions: Bleedred

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020

Brooks has torched him a few times this year, he's pretty fair on the Devils articles tbh

HughesCorporation

in the box
Jan 27, 2023
I've been saying forever that Ruff is the much lesser of two evils.

Green is one of the worst head coaches the league has seen in the last decade. Down there with Doug Weight, Freddy's cousing Ralph and maybe one or two other guys I'm forgetting even existed. Mike Yeo was pretty bad, and he's the only one that got multiple head coaching gigs in the league, then one interim job out of that bunch. Technically Ralph got two, but they came years and years between.
if it gets us a higher pick, so be it.. replace interim with lame duck and it eases the pain

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

McDuffz88

HIRE BERUBE!!!
Sep 18, 2019
Things to do for the rest of the year is as follows. Promote Holtz to top line & give him all the minutes next to Hughes. It's sink or swim time for him. Demote Luke off PP1 and see how Nemec looks up there. Make Timo a full time RW in the top 6. Put Toffoli in a 3rd line role to see if he can be an effective 3rd liner (since there's a possibility of a re-sign) Our lineup should look like this
Bratt/Palat-Nico-Timo
Palat/Bratt-Hughes-Holtz

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Devils will be lucky to go .500 the rest of the way. I don't think we have to worry about Travis Green making a positive impression here. There's not enough time to rid the Lindy Ruff effect from their bodies.
We also still have the same goalies and goalie coach.

Vitek may experience the market correction for his unsustainably overachieving win/loss record compared to his actual performance if he ever does return this season. He already got dinged for one in his last game with a 1-0 OTL.

Reactions: ZachaFlockaFlame

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad