Miami, FL
The Nose is having a really good game
giphy.gif

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
View attachment 915831
Well said Dano. How good would John Carlson look on the NJD in 2024? Jersey kid who grew up a fan of the NJD and idolized Scott Stevens, yet LouConte took Teds instead. Still screwing us all the way into the middle of the 2020s decade.

Thanks again Conte.
BINGO! Finally got my 'Conte/Lou' comment box filled in.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I gotta admit. Just now might have been the first time I've gotten a good look at Rachel. I usually have my back turned during the intermission or I'm up and doing something else.

I've been listening to her since preseason, and I think she's done a pretty good job and she sounds like someone who's not a rookie to television broadcasting. I found her linkedin when I looked her up a while ago and she was a newscaster for a local news affiliate I believe? I forgot what state it was even in. It wasn't anywhere local.

She's a very nice looking girl, but I honestly don't care what the people on TV look like.

mdj12784

Sep 19, 2006
Sayreville, N.J
I gotta admit. Just now might have been the first time I've gotten a good look at Rachel. I usually have my back turned during the intermission or I'm up and doing something else.

I've been listening to her since preseason, and I think she's done a pretty good job and she sounds like someone who's not a rookie to television broadcasting. I found her linkedin when I looked her up a while ago and she was a newscaster for a local news affiliate I believe? I forgot what state it was even in. It wasn't anywhere local.

She's a very nice looking girl, but I honestly don't care what the people on TV look like.
She played, so she knows her stuff. I still miss Erika terribly

glenwo2

JESPER BRATWURST
Oct 18, 2008
New Jersey(No Fanz!)

She does seem like she's a bit nervous when she's talking and stumbles at times over her words but overall, she's solid.

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
What a beautiful goal by Tatar. I remember when one member wasn't impressed with Tatar he wanted him gone. Was it someone with 'sons' in their name? I know so. Who is laughing now.

Shots fired!, although I'm not sure it was the Sons guy. I do remember some tatar detractors but I do not remember who they were.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad