Post-Game Talk: Game #3 Pens vs Leafs

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
What a shocker. Pens can't win or score goals against teams that don't play shit defense or whose goalie isn't letting in muffins from everywhere.

It's like we've seen this movie for the past handful of seasons. But nah, I'm sure things will change as long as we keep doing the exact same things over and over again.

Reactions: Andy99

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
What a shocker. Pens can't win or score goals against teams that don't play shit defense or whose goalie isn't letting in muffins from everywhere.

It's like we've seen this movie for the past handful of seasons. But nah, I'm sure things will change as long as we keep doing the exact same things over and over again.

At least we have a top 11 LW.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I honestly didn't hate their game. I thought they really took it to the Leafs in the first. They played quick and had a good forecheck. Leafs got their first two on bad bounces.

That game could have gone either way honestly.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I honestly didn't hate their game. I thought they really took it to the Leafs in the first. They played quick and had a good forecheck. Leafs got their first two on bad bounces.

That game could have gone either way honestly.
I had the opposite takeaway tbh. Blom kept them in it but they were giving away odd man chances and high danger shots like candy. There's no structure to their game

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
1728795256481.png

metalan2

May 30, 2008
This team just isn't all that talented offensively. Sid and Geno can still bring it (though Sid was bad tonight) but the wingers in the top six pretty much are all varying levels of stink.

The bottom six looks better than it was last year but I still don't think there's going to be a whole lot of offense coming from them.

And the goaltending....Blomqvist looks solid so far but he's young and will probably get sent down when Ned comes back. TJ is TJ.

PP looks better I guess?
It's just a very poorly coached team. I'm convinced it would compete with any other coach that isn't sully or Quinn.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad