GDT: Devils @ Caps - 7:00 PM - MSG

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Idk if that one ends up having the intended impact because I think Jack's issues are deeper than just playing with Timo and idk if the change matters too much right now until he gets his shit back but I mean it can't hurt.

Well, Timo isn't really the guy who's gunna help him get his head out if his ass, so might as well change it up

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Similar positives and negatives from period 1

Positives - bottom 6. Siegs and Kovacevic.

Negatives - young D are struggling. Top 6 still not great, though Nico line is showing a pulse. It's really Jack's line that is a massive negative

Marky is giving them enough to win this game

Reactions: My3Sons

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
So Hischier and Mercer are dragging down the rest of the team. Maybe time to knock them down to the fourth line?
nico.jpg

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Similar positives and negatives from period 1

Positives - bottom 6. Siegs and Kovacevic.

Negatives - young D are struggling. Top 6 still not great, though Nico line is showing a pulse. It's really Jack's line that is a massive negative

Marky is giving them enough to win this game
Maybe time to mix those two lines up?

Cotter Jack Bratt
Meier Nico Mercer

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
View attachment 915831
Well said Dano. How good would John Carlson look on the NJD in 2024? Jersey kid who grew up a fan of the NJD and idolized Scott Stevens, yet LouConte took Teds instead. Still screwing us all the way into the middle of the 2020s decade.

Thanks again Conte.

These always hit for me. No FitzBlitz shade this time must mean DD is warming up to this regime!

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Thanks everyone for helping me. I did it. It took me two periods buy it is on my TV and I am $280 poorer. But I did it. Thanks Bleedred I got what you were talking about. I was a little slow but I didn't expect speed.
I am happy. I am watching the Devils, streaming, and the score is NJ 4-2 with one period to go. Just Amazing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad