Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Alright let's check in on Jack Hughes tonight

slip-slide.gif

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
6M pylon comes off their line and they decide to become the best line on the roster lol
I know he's a pretty minor problem compared to Jack not running hot, but I'm starting to become over Palat.

Wonder if this is his last year here? It will be a cap dump if we have to trade him, so it will cost us. But I've been saying since last year that there's a chance this will be his last year here. If not this year then next year.

But he's only played 2 games before tonight. So maybe he finishes with a pretty decent season, but you gotta bring more scoring than he does for what he makes. He could easily reach 40 points this year (probably not on the 4th line) but if he doesn't? You gotta think about dumping him. You might HAVE to dump him, not just think about it.

That's the first time I've really sounded off on Palat and his contract I think.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Pretty bad period overall, but they played well the final 7-8 minutes and it paid off.

Cotter was our best player this period
Our bottom 2 lines were our best lines
Nemec and Casey are still struggling
Good goal by Casey, he's been very bad in the D-zone tonight. It's expected to a certain extent though, he'll learn.
Haula needs to score one of his 2 golden opportunities

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Would you stop, he literally just scored an amazing goal for us less than a year and a half ago.
You got me good on this.

I thought you were serious for a second and that you were about to say he literally just scored an amazing goal in one of the games this season lol.

And I was like ''When? He doesn't have a goal or a point this season!'' and then I got to the end.:laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: TrufleShufle

swiiscompos

Dec 9, 2018
London, UK
Positives - Bottom 6 got chances and some zone time. Cotter with a goal. Good on Casey burying one.

Negatives - PP is ass. Top 6 outside of maybe Timo is playing like ass. Still look lethargic and out of sync
Pretty much on point. In the positives I would add the Kovacevic Siegenthaler pairing, especially being given how Siegs looked last year.

Reactions: Hisch13r

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I know he's a pretty minor problem compared to Jack not running hot, but I'm starting to become over Palat.

Wonder if this is his last year here? It will be a cap dump if we have to trade him, so it will cost us. But I've been saying since last year that there's a chance this will be his last year here. If not this year then next year.

But he's only played 2 games before tonight. So maybe he finishes with a pretty decent season, but you gotta bring more scoring than he does for what he makes. He could easily reach 40 points this year (probably not on the 4th line) but if he doesn't? You gotta think about dumping him. You might HAVE to dump him, not just think about it.

That's the first time I've really sounded off on Palat and his contract I think.

He'll be bought out in the summer if I had to bet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad